I guess I just don't get it.

Old September 7th 05, 08:15 AM
Morag in Detroit

Default I guess I just don't get it.

I thought that HUG quilts were made to express our love and
appreciation for other people. To support and comfort them when life
just gets too hard.

For some of the people on our list, life is just too hard right now.
Where is the love we should be expressing to one another?

Words have been tossed around in an accusing manner. Statements and
questions that should have been asked privately have been asked
publicly and everyone has jumped in on the debate, often adding fuel to
the fire. Is this what we want? Is this who we want to be?

I'm suggesting that we declare a two week moritorium on this topic.
The people involved need to communicate with each other, perhaps by
telephone so each can resolve this issue to her own satisfaction. It is
too easy to dismiss people who only exist in the cyberworld. We/I
often forget that there is a real human attached to the posts and a
real human may experience pain that I have caused inadvertently.

Let's all take a step back from this fire and cool off. And remember,
every post is submitted in trust that the group will accept and
understand.

Morag in Detroit (who is going to be 61 on Saturday. How the hell did I
get to be this old?)

Old September 7th 05, 07:09 PM
Don/Gen

My DH just walked in and answered your question---"by not dying". I've got
you beat-63 on the 20th.
Gen

ups.com...