Question for lampworkers

Old April 21st 05, 05:51 PM
Kalera Stratton

Default Question for lampworkers

I sell Bullseye by the single rod, and I'm thinking of doing that with
the Uroboros as well... same per-pound price, just divided by the
average number of rods in a pound. What do you guys think? Would that be
a better way to sell, or would it be less convenient for you (assuming
you were buying Uroboros)?
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old April 21st 05, 06:09 PM
JavaGirlBT

I prefer it in the lb-quantities. But that's just me.
-Ellen

Old April 21st 05, 08:03 PM
starlia

I also prefer to buy per pound quantities as well.

Old April 21st 05, 09:08 PM
Lori Greenberg

Buying one rod of glass to me is like buying a sip of water...it would leave
me thirsty. ) I prefer lb increments.

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

justbeads:
http://snipurl.com/axek

Old April 22nd 05, 12:36 AM
KDK

Well I'll be difficult - I like both. I like buying by the rod for new
colors I want to try but I'm not sure I'll like.

For colors I know I like pounds are ok. Yeah and that was helpful eh???

Kathy K

Old April 22nd 05, 02:11 AM
Kandice Seeber

Yep, I'm the same - both! Pounds for glass I know and use often, and rods
for trying stuff out. I'll buy a 1/4 pound increment if the single rods
aren't available.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old April 22nd 05, 04:12 AM
Kalera Stratton

Thanks for the answers, everyone!

Right now, I have a choice of only one or the other on my website. In
time, on the new website, you will be able to order by the lb, 1/2 lb,
1/4 lb, or single rod.

Just so you know, if you want a full lb of BE, there are about 18 rods
per lb, and if you add just one to your cart, you can change quantity in
the shopping cart.

Primitive... LOL! But the cart was designed for beads, and we weren't
thinking about glass when we designed it.