Don't you just hate it?

Old March 2nd 05, 09:22 AM
Sarah Carter

Default Don't you just hate it?

When you start a project to get rid of scraps, and them run out and have to
buy some more to keep the colour theme going?

I guess I'll just put this project away until some more cheap yarn the right
colour comes up on ebay. Thank goodness it's a Christmas pressie, so I've
got plenty of time to keep a look out. )

Sarah

Old March 2nd 05, 01:53 PM
Heather Kitchen

I wouldn't say I hate it . . . an excuse to buy more yarn always gives
me warm tingles.

Heather

Old March 2nd 05, 01:58 PM
Laura J

Definitely! Especially if the new purchase leaves you with more scraps then
you had to begin with!

LauraJ

Old March 2nd 05, 03:14 PM
Dawn Alguard

I've been there, done that. I usually try to figure out a way around it
- modifying the pattern or switching colors - first.

Dawn

Old March 2nd 05, 03:25 PM
Sarah Carter

Heather Kitchen wrote in message
oups.com...

I wouldn't say I hate it . . . an excuse to buy more yarn always gives
me warm tingles.

I love buying yarn too, but I can't at the moment when it is all assigned
for other stuff. Namely car insurance. (

Sarah

Don't ya just hate it when.... E J Ralph Beads 5 December 9th 04 10:53 AM
I hate Sunbonnet Sue. MoragP Quilting 14 November 11th 04 04:58 PM
WAY OT -- I hate Spring -- long Rhiannon Needlework 7 March 17th 04 01:02 AM