earworms.....

Old July 27th 03, 09:39 PM
Els van Dam

Default earworms.....

Oh, great, thanks a lot! Now I've got an earworm! (For those who don't
know, an "earworm" is when you have a song that you just can't get out
of your head..........)

Joan (I'll go no more a-roving with you....)

I will not have a problem with this earworm, mine right now is a great
catchy little song I was taught by a friend who has two small boys. I
wrote it down and taught my little grand daughter and I just have to say
"zoom" and have everyone singing, zooming and humming for hours

Here goes

Zoom, zoom ,zoom,
we're going to the moon
zoom, zoom, zoom
W'ill get there pretty soon

come and join us on our trip
Clib aboard our rocket ship
Zoom, zoom, zoom
We're going to the moon

Ten, Nine, eight, seven, six five, four, three, two, one

"blast off"

any other earworms to share..........

Els

--
delete doba to email me.....:=))
Old July 27th 03, 11:27 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 16:58:15 -0500, Sue Carlson Dunn wrote:
Aaaargh! Noreen, I thought that I'd forgotten that one, but those
ole
Hillbillies just stick - dang it!

--
Sue CD...quietly unravelling in Cumbria...(and looking for the worm
powder!)

LOL, Sue, and I caught the addition to your sig line, looking for worm
powder!
The Petticoat Junction theme song is now my earworm!
Hugs,
Noreen

Noreen's Knit*che
(Knitting, Crocheting, Tatting & BobbinLace are my NICHE in life...)
NATA #447
(my family tree is FULL of 'nuts'!)

=A0

Old July 28th 03, 12:39 AM
Cheryl Isaak

No - that song from Shari Lewis - This is the song that never ends, it goes
on and on my friends. Some one started singing it not knowing This is the
song that never ends,

GOT YOU!
Cheryl

Old July 28th 03, 12:57 AM
xray_momma

Earworms, Well, for me they are usually some silly song I hear on the
radio, maybe a one-hit-wonder, example, "Come on Eileen" or one of the goofy
songs on my DD's cartoon shows, example "Pepper-Ann" theme song or Dragon
Tails tune.

AAhhhh! Doesn't it just drive ya Crrrraaazzyyyy!!!!

Old July 28th 03, 11:34 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 7/27/03 9:44 PM, in article ,
"J. Koster" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

No - that song from Shari Lewis - This is the song that never ends, it goes
on and on my friends. Some one started singing it not knowing

what it was,
And they will continue singing it forever, just because

This is the
song that never ends,

GOT YOU!
Cheryl

Just filling in the extra lyrics....if I'm going to have an earworm, I
want the whole earworm snicker

Joan (this is the thread that never ends...we hope......)

Oh pooh - now it is there!
Cheryl