OT Happy Happy! New Home is finally official!!!

Old June 4th 04, 01:24 PM
Roberta

Well, I am neither bored or saying "who cares" I am happy for you!! I
understand the need to post things somewhere I do it all the time.

Congratulations! And enjoy the move - as stressful as they can be, they are
fun as well - an adventure!!

ROberta (in MD)

"~KK~ in B.C." wrote in

We have been trying to buy a home for months now and with some
previous problems (DH was in a near fatal accident and things fell
apart in our world big time) things were pretty touch and go and "ify"
We got the word today we are fully approved and all that is left is
the paper signing and money change overs!!! Oh I was so happy and
excited I was crying. It is our first home and it is such a thrill!

Time for a cleaning and sorting of all my fabrics and goodies for them
to be moved to the new place of creating. Finding pieces I forgot I
had purchased even! (just like Christmas finding all my fabrics that
were forgotten about).

I may be out of the loop of quilting and posting in the coming weeks
with packing and yard sale and lawyers etc but I hope to keep a bit of
contact in here. Official move day is July 1 and being away from
reading all your posts is going to be rough I tell ya! I just love
you all to bits!!

Second set of awesome news came today as well. Due to the accident DH
was in Dec '99 he was left disabled and we have been trying to fight
the system and get him was he has lost lifestyle wise and money wise
from the career he lost (he was a fire fighter and is now an insurance
agent after retraining) and we finally got his pension OK as well.
(and it only took 5 years!)

It has been a day of OMG it finally is happening!!! I know most of you
are going, yeah so what... who cares but I had the urge to tell
someone of our good news around here LOL and since I dont work anymore
(stress and health reasons made me have to leave my job) I dont have a
huge circle of folks to talk to or jump for joy and happy dance around
LOL so I figured I would bend a few eyes in here for a couple minutes
*s* To those I bored, sorry

~KK~ who does not know if she should cry laugh dance pack or quilt!!!

--
Jan

http://home.earthlink.net/~dunawayjan

Old June 4th 04, 01:39 PM

Happy packing and unpacking. It will be like Christmas on both ends. I
still can't find my favorite mixing bowls. ha
A quick pack and move is the best kind though...it doesn't give you time to
think about keep or toss. I found toward the end of packing ...tossing got
a whole lot easier.
We will miss you so keep well and good luck.
Jeanbaby

"Debbi" wrote in message
Congratulations. Home ownership can be a real pain (when things decide to
act up) but can be a real joy since you can do what you want. If you need

me
to keep your fabric so that you don't have to pack it and move it, let me
know. I will be glad to come up there and relieve you of that hassle.

Debbi in SO CA

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
'The road to success
is not a path you find,
but a trail you blaze.'
-- Robert Brault

Old June 4th 04, 02:01 PM

Wow, KK, doin' the Maryland Mambo for your good news!!! 8^) Nancycog in
MD

Old June 4th 04, 02:11 PM
frood

Hooray! Happy, happy! Joy, Joy! Now you can start planning the first quilt
to hang on the wall!

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old June 4th 04, 03:17 PM
nana2b

KK, Owning your own home is part of the "American Dream". Congratulations
and many happy years in your home! I love reading good news from my
cyber-friends on the NG. Hugs, from Linda in Texas

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old June 4th 04, 04:41 PM
Butterfly

KK,
I'm glad you are comfy enuf with us to share your news : ) This is like
Family away from family and sometimes you get more responses and Happy
Happys here than from them : )
Soon you will comfy enuf that sharing will be 2nd nature (like it is for me
to tell of my broken foot--and I haven't even told the Real Family yet!)
There's a reason we say "Welcome Home" on here every so often
HUGS
Butterfly

Old June 4th 04, 05:01 PM
Sandy Foster

In article JZSvc.4823$B%4.706@clgrps12,
"~KK~ in B.C." wrote:

We have been trying to buy a home for months now and with some previous
problems (DH was in a near fatal accident and things fell apart in our world
big time) things were pretty touch and go and "ify"
We got the word today we are fully approved and all that is left is the
paper signing and money change overs!!! Oh I was so happy and excited I was
crying. It is our first home and it is such a thrill!

Woohoo! That's terrific news, KK! I'm so happy for you!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old June 5th 04, 01:17 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Doing a little happy dance for you in Tucson! As for what to do next...do a
little of each! They are all good for the soul. I'm so happy for you
folks!

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old June 5th 04, 04:11 AM
~KK~ in B.C.

Oh I am so happy and you all make me fee so much happier that I can share
here and feel so at home There's no place like home with a big family and
all *s*

Day one of the yard sale over.... one more day to go and I am totally
exhausted here. Time for a hot bath a stiff bite of chocolate and some
zzzz's.

On the plus side, made some good hard cash on some stuff that we were going
to toss in the dump LOL it is amazing what a yard sale fanatic will buy!

~KK~ happily content with her cyber quilt family and tired as a dog.

--
'The road to success

Old June 5th 04, 12:41 PM
mauvicem

Congratulations....!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy for you
!!!!!!

--
Mauvice in Central WI