looking for advice

Old February 27th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry

Default looking for advice

Hey folks. I'm new to the group and I was wondering if any of you had any
suggestions on how to get traffic

Old February 27th 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry,rec.crafts.beads

Mizzfitt wrote:
Hey folks. I'm new to the group and I was wondering if any of you had any
suggestions on how to get traffic

Move to LA

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Old February 27th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry,rec.crafts.beads

Lol!

Show yer boobs!

(o) (o)

I hear getting into DMOZ can help a lot, not that I've been listed
there yet myself. Not sure why that is but anyway it's worth a try.

Old February 27th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry,rec.crafts.beads

Mizzfitt wrote:
Hey folks. I'm new to the group and I was wondering if any of you had any
suggestions on how to get traffic

Have content people want to read. (Search engines like text!)
Have content people want to see. (People like pictures.)

Old February 28th 06, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry,rec.crafts.jewelry

m3rma1d wrote:
Mizzfitt wrote:

Hey folks. I'm new to the group and I was wondering if any of you had any
suggestions on how to get traffic

Show yer boobs!
(o) (o)

On that note, use the boob monitor screen cleaner on your site. It's sure to
attract millions of visitors to your site.

This window monitor screen cleaner is guaranteed to clean the inside surface of
your monitor. You will want to make certain that not one smudge or speckof
dust is missed in the process!

http://www.25-88.com/clean_your_monitor/brush.swf

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Old February 28th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry,rec.crafts.beads

Hehehee

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old February 28th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry,rec.crafts.beads

Just like MBStevens said... have good content and make sure your site is
interesting to look at. If its a product you are selling, then make sure
its something people want to buy. You might also try coding some creative
meta tags, list your site with as many search engines as you can find,
consider advertising on the web and in print around your town. Run a
special, list it in your newspaper and include your sites URL in the ad.
Hell, there are so many ways to draw attention to your site, you just have
to do some online research (try Google) to find out how to get the best
exposure and think outside the box.

"Mizzfitt" Mizzfitt2001no_spam @yahoo.com wrote in message
news Hey folks. I'm new to the group and I was wondering if any of you had any
suggestions on how to get traffic