One more time

Old July 20th 04, 06:26 AM
Dr. Sooz

The website is smooth and *very* groovy, Jerri. So professional. Except for
Spike, who can't help but be goofy.

I didn't see Butterbean (except the glass version)......was I not looking hard
enough, perhaps?
~~
Sooz
Old July 20th 04, 11:04 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Nice site, easy to navigate and the beads are tdf.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Ok, I'm not asking anyone to wade through the website, but would you look

at
the front page and tell me what you think of the change we made, putting

the
menu on the left? Hubby was trying to change it so instead of clicking

and
clicking again and again, and I think I like this better.

Also, for Spikey's friends, if you hold the mouse over his picture, you

can
read his motto.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 20th 04, 11:15 AM
AmazeR

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:44:47 -0400, Beadbimbo wrote:

Ok, I'm not asking anyone to wade through the website, but would you look at
the front page and tell me what you think of the change we made, putting the
menu on the left? Hubby was trying to change it so instead of clicking and
clicking again and again, and I think I like this better.

I like it... not cluttered and easy to use..

Also, for Spikey's friends, if you hold the mouse over his picture, you can
read his motto.

hmm... this didn't work for me... am I doing something wrong?

Mavis

Old July 20th 04, 12:23 PM
Beadbimbo

Thanks Sooz!

Yes, there's going to be a section for the pet pictures. We just hadn't
gotten to it yet. Butterbean has too many nice outfits that she wants to
show off and Spike is just cute! Poor Romeo hates the camera, so he'll
probably just have one picture. I will try again to get a picture of him,
but I've never gotten a good one

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 20th 04, 12:25 PM
Beadbimbo

Thanks Mary, There's a lot more beads coming. I had to break it up or else
there'd be pages and pages.

And thanks about my goddesses!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

"meijhana" wrote in message
I like it, it's very simple.

My personal preference is that I don't like it broken down into *so* many
sets. I would rather have page 1,2,etc, than have to go back and go

through
all of the turquoise/green/blue/red/whatever...I do like them divided into
types (i.e. goddess/hearts/etc). But that's my personal preference...

but I love the look of the page...and I finally "caught" the meaning of
expectant goddess...wow!

mary

--
____________________________________
Cyberpunk Tournament @ Gamer's Keepe

Old July 20th 04, 12:27 PM
Beadbimbo

Thanks Marisa! All these nice comments are making hubby happy! He worked
really hard on it!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 20th 04, 12:29 PM
Beadbimbo

Hi Mavis,

That function may be turned off on your browser. If you hold the mouse
over the picture it says that Spike's motto is, "Sometimes you just gotta
leap for no reason."

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

news

Old July 20th 04, 05:14 PM
Margie

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:16:14 -0400, "Beadbimbo"
wrote:

Spike WISHES he were a lap dog! He's a little too big, although he likes to
get up and lay across my lap with the front half of his body.

Yep, that's a lap dog. LOL

We laugh at Spike because he's so happy and full of energy. He'll be
running around and all of a sudden, just take a leap for no reason.

Too funny!

--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old July 20th 04, 05:42 PM
Dr. Sooz

Also, for Spikey's friends, if you hold the mouse over his picture, you can
read his motto.

hmm... this didn't work for me... am I doing something wrong?

No -- you need to click the mouse, actually.
~~
Sooz
Old July 20th 04, 05:43 PM
Dr. Sooz

Yes, there's going to be a section for the pet pictures. We just hadn't
gotten to it yet.

I thought that was probably what was going on. YAY!
~~
Sooz

Panic Attack Time starlia Beads 76 March 14th 04 02:39 AM
These are my all time favorites...so far starlia Beads 4 February 18th 04 06:37 PM
Almost time for BABE Christina Peterson Beads 14 November 7th 03 07:23 AM
Time to unlurk Lisa Caryl Beads 45 August 21st 03 06:48 PM