Mall Crawl HELP!!

Old November 26th 05, 07:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default Mall Crawl HELP!!

The deadline is approaching and I have been doing only a few each day. One
of the last ones for me to do is DyeArtist Fabrics. I have been through it
twice and sent them an email that they never answered. Has anyone seen
Penelope here?

Thanks in advance,
Martha
joysjane

Old November 30th 05, 06:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Ok, I got started on this late, but have 9 shops that I can't find the
dang quilt block on. Anyone found them all that I might get some hints
from? How many do you have to find to be qualified for the prizes?
Maybe I should read the FAQ for that one, huh? Anyway, I'd appreciate
any help!

Tigg (who will send a list of the shops if someone wants to help me on
those I can't find. )

Old November 30th 05, 07:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Ok, I'm responding to myself now but I'm down to 4 shops that I can't
find the quilt block in. I've found the bunny several times but not
the quilt block. I guess being persistent helps, but the last 4 are
driving me nuts! I've looked for everything that reminds me of
chocolate in one and the others just don't seem to be jumping out at me
if it's even there. Help!

Tigg

Old November 30th 05, 07:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

hey, Tigg - you only need to find 75% (of a total of 99 shops) for the
first prize, and 50% for 2nd prize - relax! you've got enough

Cathy in (Vancouver)Burnaby

Old December 1st 05, 08:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I know, but I'm a bit obsessive/compulsive about these things. I
finished up as much of that one as I could and then started bunny
hunting. That one was harder since you need 130 of the shops, and my
list showed 135 shops (or about that), so I had to look really hard on
some of the pages. I don't think they should get to hide some of the
bunnies as well as they seem to be. I'm missing 4 or 5 of them, but
got to 130 before I was so tired I couldn't see straight (I was up
something like 36-40 hours straight...couldn't sleep or just couldn't
stop long enough to take a nap at least). I know I have until the 17th
to finish the bunny hop, but again, I'm a bit obsessive/compulsive when
I start something like that. I was doing the Qwyzzle puzzle but I
couldn't get past the level with the chess board and it was giving me
headaches. I figured if I couldn't get past that, how hard were the
next levels going to be? I don't need another migraine!

Tigg

Mall Crawl Help! Donna Maine Quilting 4 June 18th 12 08:48 AM
Mall Crawl Betty in Wi Quilting 5 July 3rd 05 03:02 PM
I won at Mall Crawl DQLTS Quilting 12 December 20th 04 08:36 PM
Mall Crawl Sindir Quilting 0 November 7th 04 07:51 PM
Mall Crawl clue? Shelly Quilting 11 November 7th 03 03:45 PM