web updates and a class

Old April 1st 04, 07:42 PM
Sjpolyclay

Default web updates and a class

hi everyone!
I've updated my webpage---its Spring! I am now using my NEW digital camera, and
so fresh pics will be coming up like the flowers.

There's also information about an upcoming class this summer--so do take a
look! Tell me if you like the new Tattoo Hand Beads!

http://www.polyclay.com
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

Old April 2nd 04, 01:50 AM
SueG

Your page looks great, Sarajane, and the hand beads are so wonderfully
detailed! Thanks for the peek. :-)

Sue

The Kneaded Bead
http://www.susan-gardner.com/Clay/KB.html
-------

Old April 2nd 04, 03:58 AM
Sjpolyclay

Your page looks great, Sarajane, and the hand beads are so wonderfully
detailed! Thanks for the peek. :-)

thank you Sue! lots of new stuff is coming...I can feel it!!!

Old April 2nd 04, 07:06 PM
Diana Curtis

Your pages are the ones I send all wannabe clayers to. Not only is there a
great range of really cool items to show them what clay is capable of the
links page rocks! Then I list glass attic. That about sums clay up. LOL...
Diana

Old April 3rd 04, 01:56 AM
Sjpolyclay

Then I list glass attic. That about sums clay up. LOL...

gosh, thats a sweet thing to say!!! thank you!

Old April 3rd 04, 02:08 AM
Penny

Hello everyone,
I am new to newsgroups and polymer clay and I just want to introduce myself.
My name is Penny and I have been a crafter of many techniques. I have always
wanted to try polymer clay so I have looked around on the internet at
different sites and purchased some materials and a few books. I think I
would like to make jewellery because I do have experience in beading.
If there are any words of wisdom or warning I would embrace any comments or
suggestions. Until then I am going to just jump in and begin. Have a great
day everyone .
Regards Penny

Old April 3rd 04, 02:15 AM
Penny

Hi Again,
I forgot to say how wonderful your website is! I really like your hand
beads,they are awesome! You are a fantastic artist. I hope to be half as
good as you.Bye for now.
Regards Penny

Old April 3rd 04, 05:09 PM
Sjpolyclay