One more time

Old July 20th 04, 05:45 PM
Dr. Sooz

Poor Romeo

I'd *never* call Romeo "poor"....he lives in your house. LUCKY Romeo. I can
pretty well guess how many smooches he gets.
~~
Sooz
Old July 20th 04, 06:11 PM
Beadbimbo

Yep. It just makes me sad to think what kind of great dog he'd have been if
he hadn't been mistreated. He'll always be a little warped.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old July 20th 04, 06:20 PM
AmazeR

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 07:29:01 -0400, Beadbimbo wrote:

Hi Mavis,

That function may be turned off on your browser. If you hold the mouse
over the picture it says that Spike's motto is, "Sometimes you just gotta
leap for no reason."

Oh! Ain't that so cute. DH likes Spike....

Mavis

Old July 20th 04, 06:21 PM
AmazeR

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:42:27 +0000, Dr. Sooz wrote:

Also, for Spikey's friends, if you hold the mouse over his picture, you can
read his motto.

hmm... this didn't work for me... am I doing something wrong?

No -- you need to click the mouse, actually.
~~
Sooz

Oh! Thank you Sooz.... brain is a bit numbed right now... Almost can't
even type!

Mavis
Old July 21st 04, 05:38 PM
Cheryl

Jerri

I went today - to see Spike mostly --
and the left menu will not even come up....

this is a consideration you should always have about a webpage - that the
VIEWER's computer won't like your programming - and you should have an
alternate means of navigation....

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Panic Attack Time starlia Beads 76 March 14th 04 02:39 AM
These are my all time favorites...so far starlia Beads 4 February 18th 04 06:37 PM
Almost time for BABE Christina Peterson Beads 14 November 7th 03 07:23 AM
Time to unlurk Lisa Caryl Beads 45 August 21st 03 06:48 PM