A Call for Bead Teachers

Old July 19th 04, 05:35 PM
DreamBeadr

Default A Call for Bead Teachers

Hi!

We are looking for qualified bead & wirework teachers to begin teaching classes
at our shop.

Have you mastered a technique that you would like to teach to others?
Do you have a unique technique that you have developed that you would like to
teach?
If so, please contact Beki at dreambeadr at aol dot com for more information.

At this time we would like experienced teachers, so please be prepared to offer
your references.
Class times will vary. Day, evening, weekend & weekdays.
We will only be accepting a limited amount of teachers that need to be brought
in from other areas and who require lodging. The majority of the teachers we
are seeking at this time will need to either be within a comfortable driving
distance, or who can make their own travel arrangements.

We want varied skill levels of classes, everything from the basics on up.

Please offer information on:
Your class size limit?
Do you require or would you like an assistant?
Your fee per student?
Supplies required?
Can we assemble a kit for the students?
General information on what the class is? (you may send a photo attached to
your message)
Are there any specialized tools or equipment required?
Information on the dates and times you are available to teach?
Any other information you feel we could use?

Thanks...we are looking forward to hearing from you and possibly including you
in our class schedule.

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com
Old July 19th 04, 07:34 PM
JoAnn Paules

I'd love to but you aren't exactly within commuting distance. :-(

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"DreamBeadr" wrote in message
[...]

---

Old July 19th 04, 07:37 PM
Dr. Sooz

I'd love to but I have no references. Plus you're juuuuust a little bit far
away for my exhausted self. :-)

We are looking for qualified bead & wirework teachers to begin teaching
classes
at our shop.

Have you mastered a technique that you would like to teach to others?
Do you have a unique technique that you have developed that you would like
teach?
If so, please contact Beki at dreambeadr at aol dot com for more
information.

~~
Sooz
Old July 20th 04, 10:38 AM
AmazeR

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:35:00 +0000, DreamBeadr wrote:

Hi!

We are looking for qualified bead & wirework teachers to begin teaching classes
at our shop.

I'd need more than a rowboat to help you out here...

Mavis

Old July 21st 04, 04:48 AM
Karen Chan

Where's Cotati? I'm in California, but I've never heard of Cotati!

Karen

(who is definitely up for at least a shopping road trip!)

Old July 21st 04, 05:07 AM
meijhana

up by sebastopol.

If you come all the way up here, you *GOTTA* come visit me!!! (okay, just
trying here!)

mary

--
____________________________________
Cyberpunk Tournament @ Gamer's Keepe

Old July 21st 04, 07:22 AM
Dr. Sooz

Where's Cotati? I'm in California, but I've never heard of Cotati!

northern Bay Area.
~~
Sooz
Old July 21st 04, 04:09 PM
DreamBeadr

Where's Cotati? I'm in California, but I've never heard of Cotati!

It is about 60 miles north of San Francisco on Hwy 101.
Right inbetween Petaluma and Santa Rosa.

Beki
http://www.whimbeads.com

OT - Judgement Call Margie Beads 35 July 16th 04 07:34 PM
Lark Books Call For Artists: Found Object Jewelry Tink Beads 0 October 21st 03 11:35 PM
Last call! Website submissions! Valerie Beads 5 September 16th 03 05:14 PM
2nd try Last Call! Website submission! Valerie Beads 0 September 15th 03 03:54 PM