Frustrated by fabric search!

Old December 2nd 05, 03:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

Default Frustrated by fabric search!

Greetings:

This fall season, it would seem that jacquard monotone is a fantastic trend
for blazers, jackets, coats, etc for women. I'm DYING to find a nice
light-upholstery weight black on black jacquard (no shine) but I'm stumped!
Does anyone have any suggestions??

Thank you so much in advance!

--
Peace,
Pen

Old December 3rd 05, 12:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

"Penelope Baker" wrote in message
g.com...
Greetings:

This fall season, it would seem that jacquard monotone is a fantastic
trend for blazers, jackets, coats, etc for women. I'm DYING to find a
nice light-upholstery weight black on black jacquard (no shine) but I'm
stumped! Does anyone have any suggestions??

Thank you so much in advance!

--
Peace,
Pen
-----------
Pawbreakers - The Candy for Cats!
http://www.pawbreakers.com
yep the stash I have lurking in my attic.... I'm in the U.K.

Liz

Old December 3rd 05, 07:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

"Liz Cork" wrote in message

"Penelope Baker" wrote in message
g.com...
Greetings:

This fall season, it would seem that jacquard monotone is a fantastic
trend for blazers, jackets, coats, etc for women. I'm DYING to find a
nice light-upholstery weight black on black jacquard (no shine) but I'm
stumped! Does anyone have any suggestions??

Thank you so much in advance!

--
Peace,
Pen
-----------
Pawbreakers - The Candy for Cats!
http://www.pawbreakers.com
yep the stash I have lurking in my attic.... I'm in the U.K.

Liz

I'll be along for tea, 'round 4'ish if that's OK then?

--
Peace,
Pen

Old December 4th 05, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

Penelope Baker wrote:
Greetings:

This fall season, it would seem that jacquard monotone is a fantastic trend
for blazers, jackets, coats, etc for women. I'm DYING to find a nice
light-upholstery weight black on black jacquard (no shine) but I'm stumped!
Does anyone have any suggestions??

Go to www.quiltropolis.com and register for Fabric_Find. You can post
this request there, or you can register a want with the fabric retailer
who helps sponsor the forum. Both were very helpful when I was looking
for a specific print a couple of years ago.
Carol Mitchell

Old December 5th 05, 03:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

wrote in message
oups.com...

Penelope Baker wrote:
Greetings:

This fall season, it would seem that jacquard monotone is a fantastic
trend
for blazers, jackets, coats, etc for women. I'm DYING to find a nice
light-upholstery weight black on black jacquard (no shine) but I'm
stumped!
Does anyone have any suggestions??

Go to www.quiltropolis.com and register for Fabric_Find. You can post
this request there, or you can register a want with the fabric retailer
who helps sponsor the forum. Both were very helpful when I was looking
for a specific print a couple of years ago.
Carol Mitchell

Thank you for the suggestion!

--
Peace,
Pen

Old December 5th 05, 10:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

"Liz Cork" wrote in message

[...]

That would be just fine, but seriously if this fabric I have is what you are
looking for, it is surplus to my requirements.
Liz

Old December 7th 05, 08:55 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

"Liz Cork" wrote in message

[...]

Awww..yer very kind, but I was pressed for time. Ended up with an
embroidered moleskin. It'll have to do. Thanks though. :-)

--
Peace,
Pen

fabric search KJ Quilting 1 March 9th 04 02:31 AM
fabric search KJ Quilting 6 March 8th 04 03:53 AM
Fabric collections for sale on Ebay Kristi M. Sewing 17 February 21st 04 05:34 PM
elusive fabric! (long) Debbi Quilting 8 December 18th 03 07:54 PM
Tapestry frame or embroidery hoop Jill Spottiswoode Needlework 7 September 22nd 03 10:27 AM