Renewing the RCTY Information List (2006 Version)

Old December 1st 05, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Renewing the RCTY Information List (2006 Version)

The following (at the very end) is from the RCTY Information List 2002. If
you wish to be on the list (not a mailing list... just a fun list for us all
to see where everyone is located, etc) please fill in the blanks that you
*want* to share. Please note: *exact* location (as in city or town) are
NOT required, nor is anyone's age... or any other information you don't
feel comfortable giving online. BirthDAYs are just fun, so that people can
remember (Nora remembers the best of all of us and leads the way) to say
Happy Birthday to you. )

If you'd rather send the information to me instead of just filling in the
blanks here on the newsgroup, just email me at gemsawriter AT yahoo DOT ca
with RCTY LIST in the subject line, and your information in the note part of
it. I will post the 2006 RCTY Information List on December 31 st.

Also, if you haven't been added to the RCTY Friends Photo Album, but wish to
be... please send a jpg picture of yourself to me at gemsawriter AT yahoo
DOT ca with RCTY Friends in the subject line, and the name you use on the
newsgroup in the note section so I can add it to your picture.

Gemini
http://photos.yahoo.com/gemsawriter

Yay, then we'll have an RCTY Friends Photo Album *and* a 2006 RCTY
Information List. Join the fun! ;o)
------

RCTY Information List

Name: Gemini (Ruth)
Location: near Sarnia, Ontario
Age: not likely ;o)
Birthday: May 31
Horoscope: gemini
Marital Status: *happily* divorced ;o)
Anniversary: N/A
Family: 1 son (Matthew - Aug 7), 2 dogs (Buffy - border collie
mix) & (Casper - white golden lab / shepherd mix)
Website: N/A

YOUR SECTION TO FILL IN -

Name:
Location:
Age:
Birthday:
Horoscope:
Marital Status:
Anniversary:
Family:
Website:

Old December 1st 05, 09:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Gem, Mirjam's already got one started, but I'll do yours too, grin!

"MRH" mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote in message
[...]

Name: Noreen Location: Tennessee, USA
Age: 47 and PROUD of it
Birthday: on Nora's list
Horoscope: the CRAB, baby!
Marital Status: happily married
Anniversary: on Nora's list
Family: DH: Don - DD: Christy (LP: Terri) - DD: Kelley SIL: Pokey, DGD's:
Rebekah, Mikayla and Jacey and four grand-dogs.

Website: http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us/

Noreen

Old December 1st 05, 10:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:33:19 -0500, "MRH"

Do you still have the old list?

Darlene in Toronto
Old December 1st 05, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Craftkitten (Darlene)" wrote in message
[...]

Yep, but I think some of it is missing, by the way it ended. I seem to
remember a lot more names and places than what I have now. But you're on
it! Did you want me to just copy your information to the new list?

Gemini

Old December 1st 05, 11:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I saw that *after* I posted this. If people want to do it the new way that
Mirjam has going, that's fine. I don't mind at all. )

By the way.... you lost me... what is LP?

Gemini

Old December 2nd 05, 12:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

ummmmmmmmmm, Life Partner.
Hugs,
Noreen
ducking back out again

Old December 2nd 05, 01:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

MRH wrote:
[...]

Name: Joan
Location: Central Connecticut, USA
Age:
Birthday: January 23
Horoscope: Aquarius
Marital Status: Widow
Anniversary:
Family: 2 Sons, 1 Daughter-in-law
Website:

Old December 2nd 05, 03:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:41:34 -0500, "MRH"
mthecarpenterATxcelcoDOTonDOTca wrote:

Yep, but I think some of it is missing, by the way it ended. I seem to
remember a lot more names and places than what I have now. But you're on
it! Did you want me to just copy your information to the new list?

Gemini

I'm not sure what the suppose of your list really will is for and NO
do not copy my information. I don't want my information posted
anyway. An album/spreadsheet in yahoo is a public record and could
easily be used for identity theft.

Darlene in Toronto
Old December 2nd 05, 10:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

MRH wrote:

Do you still have the old list?

Darlene in Toronto

Yep, but I think some of it is missing, by the way it ended. I seem to
remember a lot more names and places than what I have now. But you're on
it! Did you want me to just copy your information to the new list?

I don't remember if you have me on the old list, but if so I kindly ask
you to remove me.
I love you all here but I don't want to share any information on the
net. I did this mistake in the past (no one here involved, by the way).

Hugs,

Anna Maria