AD: Last 24 Hrs for the $0.49 Gram Bali Sale!

Old April 30th 04, 05:39 AM
Black Cat Beads

Default AD: Last 24 Hrs for the $0.49 Gram Bali Sale!

Hey Guys... It is getting down to the last 24hrs of my Spring Cleaning! All
Bali Silver Beads are $0.49 a gram until Midnight PST April 30th. ALSO all
Lampwork beads on my website are 20% off the listed price.

How this will work is that you will purchase out of my eBay store at regular
price. The email me at and tell me where you saw
this AD....for the discouted price.... Then I will email you with the
corrected total with the sale prices plus the shipping added.

Nicole
**********************************
http://www.blackcatbeads.com
http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackcatbeads
ICQ# 78285557
Yahoo IM: blackcatbeads

AD: Spring Cleaning!!!!! Bali Silver $0.49 a Gram! Black Cat Beads Beads 1 April 26th 04 01:20 PM
AD: Bali for Sale meijhana Beads 4 January 26th 04 07:42 PM
AD: Bali Bead Sale **New Year Sale at Bali Bead Shop** Bali Bead Shop Beads 0 January 5th 04 01:59 PM
AD: Bali Silver for $0.49 a gram until New Years Black Cat Beads Beads 0 December 26th 03 09:32 PM
AD: Bali Silver for $0.49 a gram until New Years Black Cat Beads Beads 0 December 10th 03 05:36 AM