group in Ravelry?

Old November 7th 07, 02:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Johanna Koski

Default group in Ravelry?

"Ravelry anyonoe" thread is so long, so I decided to start a new one.

Is there a group in Ravelry, rcty? I'm already in and in lots of groups
already

Johanna

---
http://meeri.etsy.com
http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/deadbeat/johannas
http://langankuluttaja.blogspot.com
Old November 7th 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
enigma

Johanna Koski wrote in
:

"Ravelry anyonoe" thread is so long, so I decided to start
a new one.

Is there a group in Ravelry, rcty? I'm already in and in
lots of groups already

there is now!
look under 'groups' for rcty. i'm still getting the navigating
down. i'll have my housemate do up a logo for us. suggestions
for the logo accepted until 11/9, ok?
lee
Old November 7th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Laura J

Thanks, Lee. I just joined up!

LauraJ

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
Johanna Koski wrote in
:

Old November 8th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
busymum

Kewl, I just found my way over there. That was really easy to do. That
makes about 20something groups I'm in on Ravelry!! LOL
Charmaine

Ravelry (Again!) Shillelagh Yarn 6 September 15th 07 10:11 AM
Your pick group (and any other group I moderate), Pami, Dannielle-double aster.... Terbear Quilting 0 December 1st 06 11:17 PM
New to Group; also need your help Eve Yarn 54 February 9th 06 01:57 AM
Is there a FAQ for this group? Tester Glass 2 March 14th 04 04:44 PM