Meeting

Old December 25th 05, 06:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Meeting

Do you knitters get togeter at all if you know your in the same area?
In another group I am a part of they get together once a year and do things
and go places that are related to what the group is about.
Have you ladies and gentlemen ever done this or thought about doing this?

Old December 25th 05, 08:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Well, I for one can say I HAVE personally met one member, and that's Carol
from TN...
Noreen
from TN also

--
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
— Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881), British politician

Old December 25th 05, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Andrea,
I always look forward to meeting crafters I have met online. I have met
Darlene and her DH when the drove through upstate New York. I have also
met a couple of women who were on the KnitList.

Janise

Old December 26th 05, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi

I have met up with a few of the members here and it's a nice feeling.
Sometimes when I'm traveling like meeting Nora and Janise and sometimes
when someone visits Toronto. I have also met one member Madhatress
(Nadia) at a knitting sale and it was a surprise meeting.

Darlene in Toronto

Old December 26th 05, 07:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

I meet Ria , when i fly to Brusseles [ Belgium] ,, i frequent my
Thread Shop ,,,,, But haven`t got many local knitting friends , My
friend adopted heart sister lives in Yerushalyim. and a crocet friend
lives up north from me ....
mirjam

Old December 26th 05, 04:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

And, thanks to Mirjam, I got to meet Mirjam's "adopted heart sister"
who is now my friend as well. I also got to talk with Mirjam on the
phone.
Last year I went to a knitting retreat and met two RCTY friends -
though I haven't seen them posting here lately. Ranee, are you lurking
out there somewhere?

Old December 26th 05, 07:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

"Craftkitten" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

I have met up with a few of the members here and it's a nice feeling.
Sometimes when I'm traveling like meeting Nora and Janise and sometimes
when someone visits Toronto. I have also met one member Madhatress
(Nadia) at a knitting sale and it was a surprise meeting.

Darlene in Toronto

And.... you & I met at the huge craft show in Toronto a couple/three years
ago (smile)!!

Shelagh