OT leaving for a few days

Old June 21st 05, 08:25 AM
Joanna

Default OT leaving for a few days

I'm leaving thursday for five days. But between now and then I work
every day and need to get ready so I probably won't have time to read
the group. Meaning when I do get back there will be over a 1000's
messages and I will have to mark all as read. Know that my prayers are
with everyone in this group!
Take Care
Joanna
--
Remove QUILT to reply

Old June 21st 05, 10:29 AM
Michelle in Borden

I'm leaving Friday for 5 days. Going to Ottawa to drop the princess off at
her grandparents for the summer. Then it's back to Newfoundland for two
weeks to wait for the movers to come and do their thing.
Ultimately, this will lead to the Eastern Canadian Trans Canada Quilt Hop.
Sounds fancy, eh? It just means that if it's further than 1/2 hour off the
TCH (Trans Canada Highway) it will remain unvisited this summer.
So for all those in Eastern Canada, are there any suggestions of stores not
to be missed? I heard, from a lady I met in Ottawa at a quilt shop last
year, that there is a store in Antigonish that is excellent.
Thanks in advance!
Michelle

Old June 21st 05, 09:33 PM
Kate Dicey

Joanna wrote:

I'm leaving thursday for five days. But between now and then I work
every day and need to get ready so I probably won't have time to read
the group. Meaning when I do get back there will be over a 1000's
messages and I will have to mark all as read. Know that my prayers are
with everyone in this group!
Take Care
Joanna

Have a safe journey!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

easy money in 30 days trip Beads 0 March 11th 05 02:42 AM
easy money in 30 days trip Needlework 0 March 11th 05 02:32 AM
easy money in 30 days trip Quilting 0 March 11th 05 02:25 AM
eQuilter 12 Days of Christmas Sale, Designer & Book Hot Picks prubin Marketplace 0 December 15th 04 01:01 AM