OT Quilty weekend

Old June 20th 05, 05:47 PM
Sewingsue

Default OT Quilty weekend

Had a girlfriend staying with me for the weekend and as the computer is in
the guest room I have been off-line since Friday morning.
300 unread messages! We are a chatty lot g
So I am throwing an armful of hugs, warm, positive thoughts and happy dances
into the air above the cyberquilting frame. Please grab whatever you need
and forgive me for not sending them individually.
We had a great weekend. Weather was the best it has been this year.
Started with wine in the garden on Friday evening while we made our plans
for S.E.X.. Hit the town on Sat morning. Bit of retail therapy in a dress
shop then LQS. She came away with material and books.Afternoon the LQS which
is five minutes from me. I got material for a class I am doing on Friday and
she got more stash and another book. Then out to another LQS More stash for
her and some ideas for me.
Sunday she had a lesson on the Gemmel Long arm booked at a third LQS. Really
interesting to see it in action. She came away with more stash and I signed
up for a class for late summer.
Sent her on her way at lunchtime with a full car and an empty purse. Super
weekend!
--
Sewingsue in Scotland
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cra...olar/my_photos

Old June 20th 05, 06:43 PM
the black rose

Sewingsue wrote:

Had a girlfriend staying with me for the weekend and as the computer is in
the guest room I have been off-line since Friday morning.
300 unread messages! We are a chatty lot g

Hm! I was out of town all weekend and came back to more than 500
messages. Interesting disparity there.

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old June 20th 05, 07:25 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"Sewingsue" wrote:

[...]

Sounds perfect to me!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Old June 21st 05, 08:39 PM
Sewingsue

"the black rose" wrote in message
Sewingsue wrote:

Had a girlfriend staying with me for the weekend and as the computer is

in
the guest room I have been off-line since Friday morning.
300 unread messages! We are a chatty lot g

Hm! I was out of town all weekend and came back to more than 500
messages. Interesting disparity there.

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human
Relations
2005 BOMs: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/blackrosequilts/my_photos

That is strange.
I did notice that I had replies to messages but not the original message.
That could explain the difference.