Dragons

Old June 20th 05, 01:07 PM
Roberta Zollner

Just because other people can't see them doesn't mean they aren't there :-)
Roberta in D

"Johanna Gibson" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 23:42:20 +0200, "Jessamy"
wrote:

we have two blue monsters; they get up to all sorts of things and like to
stay outside and then want to come in *just* as the front door gets
closed...

The Blue monsters are also apparently responsible for any unexpected
noises
from the toys when no one is anywhere near them - yes it happens - the
Disney "car" thing than hoots and rings bells for no reason and the
wind-up
"TV" that starts playing it's music when the kids are long gone to bed

mind you I prefer that to the computer starting itself up for no reason -
but that stopped when I got a new hard disk.

--
Jessamy
www.geocities.com/jess_ayad

I think I must be the only one who never had an imaginary friend
when I was a child. For a while, I thought there was a ghost in the
closet, but then I worked it out that it was my white robe hanging
there... end of mystery.

-- Jo in Scotland

Old June 20th 05, 01:09 PM
Linda Sweigart

I have one in my living room named Messalyna. She masquedrades as a small
side table when there's other people in the house.

Linda

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
Just because other people can't see them doesn't mean they aren't there
:-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Old June 20th 05, 01:37 PM
frood

It must be an occasional table.

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Old June 20th 05, 02:18 PM
the black rose

frood wrote:

It must be an occasional table.

*splat*

Hey, that needed a spew warning! *snorfle*

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )
Old June 20th 05, 02:37 PM
Patti

At last gg
An answer to the erstwhile unanswerable question:
"what is an occasional table the rest of the time". Thanks Wendy. That
is a response which may get as much world-wide fame as the answer '42'.
..
In message , frood
writes
It must be an occasional table.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old June 20th 05, 04:30 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
"frood" wrote:

It must be an occasional table.

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

grooooooaaaaaannnnn
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Old June 21st 05, 12:24 AM
Kathy Applebaum

"Johanna Gibson" wrote in message

I think I must be the only one who never had an imaginary friend
when I was a child. For a while, I thought there was a ghost in the
closet, but then I worked it out that it was my white robe hanging
there... end of mystery.

And now look at all the imaginary people you converse with here on RCTQ. Me,
for example. I'm just a figment of your imagination. ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old June 21st 05, 12:34 AM
Roberta

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:24:02 GMT, "Kathy Applebaum"
wrote:

"Johanna Gibson" wrote in message
.. .

I think I must be the only one who never had an imaginary friend
when I was a child. For a while, I thought there was a ghost in the
closet, but then I worked it out that it was my white robe hanging
there... end of mystery.

And now look at all the imaginary people you converse with here on RCTQ. Me,
for example. I'm just a figment of your imagination. ;-)

Ohhh I am so glad too - she has a good imagination

Roberta (in VA)
Old June 21st 05, 01:32 AM
Kate Dicey

Kathy Applebaum wrote:

"Johanna Gibson" wrote in message

I think I must be the only one who never had an imaginary friend
when I was a child. For a while, I thought there was a ghost in the
closet, but then I worked it out that it was my white robe hanging
there... end of mystery.

And now look at all the imaginary people you converse with here on RCTQ. Me,
for example. I'm just a figment of your imagination. ;-)

No - your a figment of *MY* imagination!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Pocket Dragons in Cross Stitch, Scales of Justice & Five More Minutes on ebay lisa Marketplace 0 September 26th 04 10:31 PM
Dragons!!! Butterfly Quilting 2 August 6th 04 10:18 AM
[AD] New at Trash City - Metallic Mesh, Cocktail Charms, Dragons, Mushrooms, and more! Trashcitybeads Beads 0 July 1st 04 10:45 PM
Name your color! Done with dragons... Tinkster Beads 22 March 12th 04 02:50 AM