hi y'all!

Old January 5th 05, 12:02 AM
Satu:O\)

Default hi y'all!

hi everyone,

tho I've been working with puters & the web for many many years, I've never
used these news groups..... Just wanted to ask whether there's any
"roomboxers" around here?

Satu:O) from Finland

--

http://www.picturetrail.com/fairy-tale

Old January 5th 05, 01:39 AM
Carol

"Satu:O)" wrote in message
hi everyone,

tho I've been working with puters & the web for many many years, I've
never
used these news groups..... Just wanted to ask whether there's any
"roomboxers" around here?

Satu:O) from Finland

Hi,
There is a Yahoo group dedicated to roomboxes. Go to Yahoo groups and do a
search.

Carol
S P Miniatures
http://www.spminiatures.com

Old January 5th 05, 03:34 AM
Herb

Satu:O) wrote:

hi everyone,

tho I've been working with puters & the web for many many years, I've never
used these news groups..... Just wanted to ask whether there's any
"roomboxers" around here?

Yes, I'd think that most of the dollhouse people do roomboxes as well.
By BW and I certainly do!

Welcome aboard.

- Herb

Old January 5th 05, 04:25 AM
havana bill & holly

Hi, yourself, I finally made a roombox for DMIL last Christmas & a doll to
go in it this year. I prefer houses, but roomboxes are fun, too.

Old January 5th 05, 05:52 AM
Chuck

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 23:02:07 GMT, "Satu:O\)"
wrote:

hi everyone,

tho I've been working with puters & the web for many many years, I've never
used these news groups..... Just wanted to ask whether there's any
"roomboxers" around here?

I'm more a roombox "planner" than executor, but I really do like them.
What sorts of room boxes do you have (or have planned, if you're
anything like me!)

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget
Old January 5th 05, 03:29 PM

Satu:O) wrote:
hi everyone,

tho I've been working with puters & the web for many many years, I've

never
used these news groups..... Just wanted to ask whether there's any
"roomboxers" around here?

Satu:O) from Finland

--

http://www.picturetrail.com/fairy-tale

You'll find loads of like-minded roomboxers at these forums:

http://www.allthingsmini.com/forum/
http://www.dhminiatures.com/nsn/community/forum/
Paul
http://www.dollshouse.com

Old January 5th 05, 03:34 PM

Satu:O) wrote:
hi everyone,

tho I've been working with puters & the web for many many years,

I've
never
used these news groups..... Just wanted to ask whether there's any
"roomboxers" around here?

Satu:O) from Finland

--

http://www.picturetrail.com/fairy-tale

You'll find loads of like-minded roomboxers at these forums:

http://www.allthingsmini.com/forum/
http://www.dhminiatures.com/nsn/community/forum/
Paul
http://www.dollshouse.com

Apologies, that post didn't quite work out, these are the correct
addresses:

http://www.allthingsmini.com/forum/
http://www.dhminiatures.com/nsn/community/forum/

Kind Regards
Paul
http://www.dollshouse.com

Old January 5th 05, 03:52 PM
havana bill & holly

paul. wrote

You might also check out www.smallstuff-digest.com .

Old January 5th 05, 08:16 PM
Satu:O\)

"Carol" kirjoitti
Hi,
There is a Yahoo group dedicated to roomboxes. Go to Yahoo groups and do

search.

Lol, hi again Carol! I know there is, I FOUNDED IT!!! ;OD I was just
thinking whether there are any dedicated roomboxer on this list. :O)

Satu:O) from Finland

Old January 5th 05, 08:29 PM
Satu:O\)

I'm more a roombox "planner" than executor, but I really do like them.
What sorts of room boxes do you have (or have planned, if you're
anything like me!)

lol Chuck, you should SEE the list of my plans!!! I really do have one, a
notebook where I write all the mini-ideas..... :O) You can see my rbs in
here http://www.picturetrail.com/fairy-tale I'm more into something else
than the actual "boxes", like e.g. I've planned to do a "Finnish Route 66"
into my old & well-served driving boot. :O) (There's a pic of that too in
the album called "roomboxes to be".) I love to find different kind of
containers for the scenes, I just did a Xsmas scene in to a lantern.

Have you done any minis? (On the top of all the planning!;O) ) Do you have
any pics somewhere?

Satu:O)
--

http://www.picturetrail.com/fairy-tale

OT - Has Anyone Told Ya'll Lately... Polly Stewart Beads 5 January 31st 05 03:02 AM
Ya'll are corrupting me... Polly Stewart Beads 14 January 11th 05 08:53 PM
Howdy Y'all! AmazeR Beads 10 August 9th 04 09:37 AM
OT-an amusement for KathyNV and y'all Sjpolyclay Beads 49 November 29th 03 08:25 PM