ok... there are beads..

Old May 2nd 05, 03:56 AM
Polly S.

Default ok... there are beads..

and then there are... some other things.

http://snipurl.com/elny

--
Polly

--
don't spook my groove...
icq 13968113
Old May 2nd 05, 06:04 AM
Anna W.

Hi Polly...I just bought a pink bracelet (exactly like the one
shown) at the dollar store on Friday. It's for my 10 yr old
niece. It's a cute idea but I certainly wouldn't pay $4 for it.

Anna W. in Tx

Old May 2nd 05, 07:19 AM
Dr. Sooz

It's for my 10 yr old
niece. It's a cute idea but I certainly wouldn't pay $4 for it.

It'd be worth it if you could change the battery -- for safety after
dark. Mercury had a blinking collar charm I got for $6 -- but I can
change the battery. Everyone I know wants one! You can see his for
HALF A MILE.

Old May 2nd 05, 08:23 AM
Anna W.

Hi Sooz.....the battery can be changed. I know that because DH
has already taken it apart to see how it works. It uses an
hearing aid battery.

A blinking collar charm sounds useful and "cool". We don't
take Chloe for walks because she's afraid of the collar and
leash. She even freaked out the first time she noticed her
shadow. lol...she's a quirky little dog.

Anna W. in Tx

ups.com...

Old May 2nd 05, 04:12 PM
Kathy N-V

On Sun, 1 May 2005 22:56:38 -0400, Polly S. wrote
(in message ):

and then there are... some other things.

http://snipurl.com/elny

And I bought one! I'm looking for cheap "buy it now" items to build
the feedback on my secondary ebay account. Manda and I are planning
on selling all those vintage buttons we've accumulated, and getting
an ebay account with decent feedback is just one step.

Besides, those bracelets will be way cool when Manda and Bob ride in
our town's Flag Day parade in our antique car! It's not art, but it
is fun.

Kathy N-V

Old May 3rd 05, 05:28 AM

when I started driving, my dad bought me this little triangular thing
that lights up when you click it. one click is a steady glow, two
clicks makes it blink, three clicks makes it blink in a pattern (all
bright red lights). it has a little clip on it so you can wear it. I'm
guessing it'd be useful if my car ever broke down at night and I needed
to get out of it.

-Amber.