available knitting sheath on eBay

Old August 2nd 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default available knitting sheath on eBay

I put a knitting sheath with 2 sets of steel DPN on eBay.

Aaron

Old August 2nd 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:03:53 GMT, spun a fine yarn

I put a knitting sheath with 2 sets of steel DPN on eBay.

Aaron

ebay is an awfully big place, Aaron, got a link?????
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0631-1, 08/01/2006
Tested: 8/1/2006 6:13:04 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old August 2nd 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default available knitting sheath on eBay re Aaron

Tracey wrote:

YarnWright wrote:
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:55:14 GMT, Tracey spun a fine yarn

YarnWright wrote:

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:03:53 GMT, spun a fine yarn

I put a knitting sheath with 2 sets of steel DPN on eBay.

Aaron

ebay is an awfully big place, Aaron, got a link?????
Noreen

A search using the words sheath DPN got it in one try. I'll be
watching the auction with interest even if I don't have any
interest in knitting at this time. :P

Tracey

hmmmm, must be that search on eBay doesn't 'show' with an Opera
Browser, hence why I wanted a link.
Doesn't show up in FireFox, either, and I REFUSE to use IE......
Thanks for the headsup, Tracey, even if it won't 'work' for me!

Noreen

Weirdness. One sec.......You still there? :P~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=002

Hope that comes through because I don't have a clue how to use
tinyurl.

Tracey

Aaron,

I want my two to look like that.

No, just kidding. I am very happy with the 2 you made for me.

Dennis
Old August 2nd 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

the eBay 'Item number: 120015772261

Dennis You said "functional." If you had said that you wanted a real love
token, I would have sent you the one that is on eBay, but it has twice the
number of hours in it so the price would have been different. I wanted to
leave you some treasure to splurge on some fine handspun to knit.

Aaron

"SpikeDriver" wrote in message

YarnWright wrote:

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:03:53 GMT, spun a fine

yarn

I put a knitting sheath with 2 sets of steel DPN on eBay.

Aaron

ebay is an awfully big place, Aaron, got a link?????
Noreen

A search using the words sheath DPN got it in one try. I'll be
watching the auction with interest even if I don't have any
interest in knitting at this time. :P

Tracey

hmmmm, must be that search on eBay doesn't 'show' with an Opera
Browser, hence why I wanted a link.
Doesn't show up in FireFox, either, and I REFUSE to use IE......
Thanks for the headsup, Tracey, even if it won't 'work' for me!

Noreen

Weirdness. One sec.......You still there? :P~

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2261&ssPa geN
ame=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

Old August 2nd 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Alison

YarnWright wrote:

[...]

Tinyurl is really easy! Highlight the long URL in your browser window
and Copy it. Open a second browser window and go to tinyurl.com.
Paste the URL into the window that says "Enter a long URL...", then
click the "Make Tinyurl" button. A new window will open showing the
original long URL and the new Tinyurl. Copy the Tinyurl and paste it
into your email. Here's the ebay one:
http://tinyurl.com/mey62

Alison

Old August 3rd 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Tracey wrote:

YarnWright wrote:
On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:55:14 GMT, Tracey spun a fine yarn

YarnWright wrote:

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:03:53 GMT,
spun a fine
yarn

[...]

No Aaron,

I agree completely, I am happy with what I have. Both of them work fine.

Dennis

Marching towards fine knitting Yarn 3 July 11th 06 04:34 AM
Make your own knitting sheath Yarn 0 July 6th 06 09:29 PM
The ongoing story of knitting sheaths for Aaron and Noreen Els van Dam Yarn 15 April 25th 06 06:45 PM
3rd party take over Jim Moore Beads 3 January 1st 06 07:32 AM