OT - 50 Golden Years!

Old November 2nd 04, 09:42 AM
Johanna Gibson

Default OT - 50 Golden Years!

I'm sure many of you remember Shirley Shone, one of our beading
queens here on RCTQ. Well she and her husband are going to celebrate
their golden wedding anniversary this Saturday! She's made a lovely
golden necklace, and they are going away on Thursday.... (she wouldn't
say where)
If you'd like to congratulate her... shirley at
allcrafts.demon.co.uk should do the trick.
Congratulations Shirley!

-- Jo in Scotland
Old November 2nd 04, 10:40 AM
Rita

Congrats Shirley and hubby!

--
Rita
http://ritasquilts.com

Old November 2nd 04, 03:26 PM
nana2b

Hi Shirley,
Congratulations, you and DH deserve a medal!!! We are only at 31 years but
joke about my DH's Nana and Papa being married for 62 years. We credit
Papa's easy going nature and doing everything Nana told him to do. They
were great people!

Linda in Tx.

Old November 2nd 04, 04:58 PM
Denise Jameson in Ontario

Yay for Shirley and her DH! How wonderful to hear of successful
marriages! :-) We're doing well at almost 35 years here...and hope to
reach 50 also.

Have a wonderful celebration Shirley....you both deserve it. Would
love to see pics of the necklace you made, and any others you might
take on your special day! Have fun.

Denise in Ontario, Canada

Old November 2nd 04, 06:09 PM
Shirley Shone

Thank you all for your good wishes.

You can see a picture of the necklace on a page a friend put up for me.
Also there are pictures of the church we got married in and of a wild
robin I trained to feed off my hand.
Shirley

http://www.vickijean.com/shirley_shone.html

In message , Denise Jameson
in Ontario writes

--
Shirley Shone
Old November 2nd 04, 06:30 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
Johanna Gibson wrote:

I'm sure many of you remember Shirley Shone, one of our beading
queens here on RCTQ. Well she and her husband are going to celebrate
their golden wedding anniversary this Saturday! She's made a lovely
golden necklace, and they are going away on Thursday.... (she wouldn't
say where)
If you'd like to congratulate her... shirley at
allcrafts.demon.co.uk should do the trick.
Congratulations Shirley!

-- Jo in Scotland

Wow! We're "only" at 32 years, but we're hoping to make it to a golden
anniversary someday. Congratulations to Shirley and her DH!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old November 2nd 04, 07:35 PM
Flossy

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://www.flossy.net

Old November 2nd 04, 07:49 PM
Pat in Virginia

Shirley, Sincere Congratulations to you and your DHon your
Golden Anniversary! The necklace is delightful; I like the
symbolism you included.
Best Wishes,
PAT in Virginia, USA

OT fun Age Guage Terbear Quilting 6 June 14th 04 08:23 PM
AD: New Years Eve Fiber Auctions...Super Low Prices Spot Rubberstamps 0 December 31st 03 02:31 AM
Next years CATS schedule Beverly B Needlework 2 September 6th 03 02:55 PM