It's Finally Finished!!

Old November 11th 03, 07:09 AM
Cheryl

Default It's Finally Finished!!

KLUNK!!!!!

are you going to submit that to one of the bead magazines --?
you should....
amazing......

Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old November 11th 03, 07:35 AM
Jalynne

Very nice, Kathy...i bet it weighs a ton!! Can't wait to see what it looks like with
more light...aaaaah sparklies...heehee
--
Jalynne

"Kathy N-V" wrote in message
. giganews.com...
My crystal Kimono is finally finshed! I was so excited that I couldn't wait
until daylight to take some nice pictures These will give you a little bit
of an idea of how it came out, and I'll post nicer pictures tomorrow in the
daytime.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid2108071

Kathy N-V

Old November 11th 03, 07:37 AM
Mj

Wow! I'm totally awestruck!

Mj

--
=================================
Marjean Cline

Old November 11th 03, 08:54 AM
BeckiBead

Kathy -- I've missed any discussion of this, so perhaps you could tell me the
size of this piece?

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old November 11th 03, 03:34 PM
Kandice Seeber

Gorgeous!! It's not life size, is it???

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 11th 03, 03:36 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Kathy,

You have GOT to send pics of this in to Bead and Button or a similar 'zine
for inclusion in their Reader's Gallery. That's awesome!

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

Need web hosting? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com

Old November 11th 03, 03:37 PM
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

The actual item is about 14" high by 12" long, and is made of over 10,000 4
mm crystals, plus all the accent beads

Old November 11th 03, 03:43 PM
Kandice Seeber

Oh, wow!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old November 11th 03, 04:26 PM
Valerie

I'm so SAD! Everytime I try and view the pictures AOL shuts down on me.
Waaaahhhhh! I wanna see tooooooooo! But I do get to see the thumbnails...I
guess I'll have to settle for that.

Valerie
Website: http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/index.html
RCB Member Links:
http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/professionallinks.html
Submit your site! E-mail me for details! *Remove* spam block to reply.

Old November 11th 03, 04:59 PM
JL Amerson

Valerie,

Tell you what you need to do. Start AOL as usual. After you're online,
minimize AOL and open that page in Internet Explorer. I just got rid of AOL
and for the last 9 months I rarely ever surfed thru AOL's browser. It took
up too much real estate with all of their crap - and I have a 19" monitor!

"Valerie" wrote in message
I'm so SAD! Everytime I try and view the pictures AOL shuts down on me.
Waaaahhhhh! I wanna see tooooooooo! But I do get to see the thumbnails...I
guess I'll have to settle for that.

Valerie
Website: http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/index.html
RCB Member Links:
http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/professionallinks.html
Submit your site! E-mail me for details! *Remove* spam block to reply.

Finally learned a new stitch Marissa Undercofler Beads 0 November 2nd 03 05:55 AM
Finished Necklace Beadbimbo Beads 17 September 23rd 03 02:17 PM
Finished Cat Bracelet saucy Beads 7 August 26th 03 09:01 PM
Finished! Shirley Shone Beads 7 August 11th 03 06:56 PM
New finished piece & a couple of stringing questions rainbow Beads 0 July 6th 03 09:28 AM