OT - Asking for good thoughts and update

Old July 31st 04, 09:26 AM
Helen C

Default OT - Asking for good thoughts and update

Well, thanks all for the good vibes. Court went OK. Declined the
court appointed representitive (DH can't understand why we each need a
seperate one so in order to keep peace in the house I had to agree
with him) (for those of you who don't know, he's a control freak due
to some insecurities) (sounds like a rep would be a REALLY good thing
though) Have another appt next month (scheduling conflicts so have to
wait until then) Went to the place that manages the house we looked
at yesterday. Good news, bad news. Good news is we aren't out the
app fee, bad news is there's no way we'd make their cut (good thing we
talked to them BEFORE filling out the paperwork and forking over $$$$)
So, we're still looking. And got a flat tire coming back from
looking at a place in the next town over. Blech! (Think we need to
stay away from that town because the trip before we ran out of gas)

Good news, put my/our old bed back in our room so hopefully I'm off to
a good night's sleep (DH had a good idea about a smaller bed but it's
like a cheap motel mattress. Good and firm but it *wiggled*)

Night All!

Later,

Helen C
Old July 31st 04, 09:38 AM
Deborah Barilleaux

I have you and your family in my prayers and thoughts.

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
Life is too short
"Helen C" wrote in message
om...
[...]

OT Mom Update 2 Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 8 February 6th 04 02:34 AM
Another Oma/Me update Karen_AZ Beads 4 November 14th 03 06:25 AM
OT Update on Karlee Jalynne Beads 25 September 7th 03 06:20 AM
OT : A small update rainbow Beads 7 July 31st 03 12:07 AM