New Fabric from Benartex, RJR, Maywood, more; Michael Miller Sale at The Virginia Quilter

Old December 1st 03, 02:47 AM
The Virginia Quilter

Default New Fabric from Benartex, RJR, Maywood, more; Michael Miller Sale at The Virginia Quilter

The Virginia Quilter Newsletter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com
Nov 23rd, 2003

(Receive this newsletter up to a week sooner by having it emailed to
you! Sign up at http://www.virginiaquilter.com/newsletter.htm )

Hello quilting friends!

We are having a great sale this week on all of our Michael Miller
fabrics! Every print is just $6.25/yd (in-stock fabrics only; 1yd
minimum, sale ends Nov 30th midnight ET). We have so many fun Michael
Miller novelty prints that would be great for your stash! :-)

We hope you all have a great week and a happy Thanksgiving!

**New Fabrics
http://www.virginiaquilter.com/onlin...s_Category.htm

**Barcelona
Colorful Tile Mosaic

**Fossil Ferns
Sutters Gold
Indigo
Aqua Glow
Sea Crystals
Sage Green

**New RJR Fabrics
Yellow Bananas
Strawberries
Bunches of Grapes
Oranges
Red Cherries
Corn on the Cob
Green Pea Pods
Vintage Golf
Golf Clubs
Ice Hockey Sampler
Ice Hockey Sticks & Pucks
Patriotic Confetti on Dark Blue
Colorful Boats on Blue
Needlework Sampler
Measuring Tools on Green
Buttons & Pins
Patchwork Projects

**Beautiful Backgrounds
Tiny Blue Floral on Cream
Green Vine on Cream
Tossed Blue Floral on Cream
Tossed Pink Floral on Cream
Green Vine on Blue
Tiny Blue Floral on Blue
Tiny Pink Floral on Pink

**Print Concepts
Horse Sampler

**Monthly Drawing
Don't forget to drop by and sign up for your chance to win a Free $25
gift certificate in our monthly drawing!

Thanks and Happy Quilting!
Lisa Ayo
The Virginia Quilter
http://www.virginiaquilter.com
Toll Free 1-866-827-8458

FABRICS on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 October 5th 03 05:52 PM
fabrics on bidville joan Marketplace 0 September 29th 03 04:49 PM
Pre-Cut fabric quilting squares 100% cotton Wes Jones Marketplace 0 September 28th 03 05:43 PM
Fabrics new on Bidville joan Marketplace 0 September 26th 03 04:51 AM