Newbie

Old February 18th 04, 04:31 PM
Regina

Default Newbie

Just joined this group. I'm internet literate, but didn't realize
there were so many excellent disscusion groups and forums out there.

Just curious. Does anyone out there own a Bernette 200? I purchased
mine used from a SM shop about 3 yrs ago. I'm pretty happy with it.
I don't have the original manual, but they gave me one for a Pfaff
Hobbymatic that is somewhat the same. I understand Pfaff actually
"made" this model for Bernina. I've been quilting and sewing clothing
with it and except for a problem with the needle bar being out of
alignment, it's been great to work with. I took it SM repair shop to
get fixed, but now it's out again. I'm going to have to have it back
in the repair shop. I just acquired a Singer Featherweight and am
anxiously waiting for the tune-up kit I ordered to arrive. I'm
looking forward to sewing on it.
Regina
Old February 19th 04, 03:33 AM
AmazeR

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 07:31:26 -0800, Regina wrote:

Just joined this group. I'm internet literate, but didn't realize
there were so many excellent disscusion groups and forums out there.

Just curious. Does anyone out there own a Bernette 200? I purchased
mine used from a SM shop about 3 yrs ago. I'm pretty happy with it.
I don't have the original manual, but they gave me one for a Pfaff

Hi Regina and welcome. I don't know this model but am in the process of
selling my 330.. I have a Bernina 1030 and a Globe M34 Overlocker
(depending where you live, it's sometimes called a serger).

Google for the manual..

Mavis

Old August 13th 06, 05:34 AM
Skees Skees is offline
Junior Member

Hi everyone,

I've just joined up and am trying to find the manual for a Globe Lock M34, as I am trying to determine the correct tension/s for the bottom two threads.

HOpe someone can help me.

Cheers

Bernice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazeR

Old August 13th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Kate Dicey

Skees wrote:
Hi everyone,

I've just joined up and am trying to find the manual for a Globe Lock
M34, as I am trying to determine the correct tension/s for the bottom
two threads.

Bottom tension depends on cutting width, fabric, stitch type, type of
thread... Start with the tension in the middle of the dial, and adjust
to suit the job you are doing.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old August 16th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
exdrip

exdrip had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/textiles/Re-Newbie-1967-.htm :

-
Just joined this group. I'm internet literate, but didn't realize
there were so many excellent disscusion groups and forums out
there.

Just curious. Does anyone out there own a Bernette 200? I
purchased
mine used from a SM shop about 3 yrs ago. I'm pretty happy with
it.
I don't have the original manual, but they gave me one for a Pfaff
-

Hi Regina and welcome. I don't know this model but am in the
process
of
selling my 330.. I have a Bernina 1030 and a Globe M34 Overlocker
(depending where you live, it's sometimes called a serger).

Google for the manual..

Mavis

-------------------------------------
R Hilton

I have had a Bernette 200 for 21 years, and love it. I bought another one
used for my daughter. I will look to see if I still have the manual.
The Bernette 100 and 200's were made by Pfaff in the late 1980's. I
bought mine in May of 1988 when Bernina was closing them out. My brother
at the time was a Pfaff salesman and said it was exactly the same as one
of the Pfaffs he was selling.

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.sewing - 3877 messages and counting!

Newbie Has any one out their ever made fishing lures from the premo Steven G. Wyberg Polymer Clay 3 December 29th 04 04:43 AM
Intro and newbie question *~Candygrrl~* Beads 26 September 21st 04 06:04 PM
Newbie question for a machine knit lace pattern... Diamanda_of_Lancre Machine Knit 4 April 9th 04 10:29 AM
newbie hugs Musicmaker Quilting 3 March 13th 04 08:15 PM
RCB FAQ and Newbie Welcome - Weekly Post 8/15/03 Kandice Seeber Beads 1 August 15th 03 07:57 PM