A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Quilting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Directory updating!!

Old January 12th 18, 09:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal
external usenet poster

Default Directory updating!!

Hi Y'all! karen tucker is revising the Directory and would like your input if you would like to be included. Here is her directive:

I am now taking applications for the RCTQ Directory 2018. This will be a long post. Please read it carefully, and then send in your information. 3

R.C.T.Q. Directory application instructions:

1. We have to be friends on facebook - if I don't already know you - so I can "see" you. Just part of the decision-making process for the security of everyone information. If we are not friends, send me a friend request. You can unfriend me after you get the Directory and all will be well if you like.

2. YOU MAY NOT GIVE THIS DIRECTORY TO ANYONE ELSE IN THE GROUP, OR ANYONE NOT IN THE GROUP. If someone loses their copy, send them to me. If someone isn't in the Directory they just flat can not have it. Our security depends on you, and everyone is trusting you to protect their personal information.

3. The Directory will be sent to the email you provide with your listing. It will be sent in Excel and PDF.

4. I will take applications until Feb. 10, at which time I will close the door on any further applicants.

5. I will begin sending out the Directory to everyone who is in it shortly after that. They may not all go out on the same day. But it will come. If it has been too many days, then start searching your email spam folder, it might have gone in there.

6. If you are not accepted for this Directory don't take it too hard. Stick around in the group, keep participating, and we will all get to know you a little better for the next one.

Please send the following information to hicall(no space)80@(no space)gmail..com.

Please check your information to see that you did not leave out anything I am asking for, and to make sure there are no typos in your entry.
If everything is the same as the last Directory - SEND IT ANYWAY. Thanks!

First & Last Name:

RCTQ nickname if you had one:

email address:

mailing address:

favorite fabric:

birth month & day:

thanks everyone!
Amy in SoCal
Ads
Old January 12th 18, 11:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected][_2_]
external usenet poster

Amy -
Thank you so much!
I don't "do" Facebook. I did send an email to Karen with my information, and hope to be included in the new directory. In 1999 I became a member of this group, when it was a usenet group.

Ginger in CA
veteran of meet-ups, block swaps, road trips, and HUGS

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 12:41:24 PM UTC-8, amy in SoCal wrote:
Hi Y'all! karen tucker is revising the Directory and would like your input if you would like to be included. Here is her directive:

I am now taking applications for the RCTQ Directory 2018. This will be a long post. Please read it carefully, and then send in your information. 3

1. We have to be friends on facebook - if I don't already know you - so I can "see" you. Just part of the decision-making process for the security of everyone information. If we are not friends, send me a friend request. You can unfriend me after you get the Directory and all will be well if you like.

2. YOU MAY NOT GIVE THIS DIRECTORY TO ANYONE ELSE IN THE GROUP, OR ANYONE NOT IN THE GROUP. If someone loses their copy, send them to me. If someone isn't in the Directory they just flat can not have it. Our security depends on you, and everyone is trusting you to protect their personal information.

Old January 13th 18, 02:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Liz Megerle
external usenet poster

Hi Amy,
I'm just barely a Facebook user. Is there an easy way to find Karen to
send a friend request? I've sent requests over the years to join the
rctq group but they've fallen by the wayside, it seems. I was in the
directory years ago.
Liz Megerle

On 1/12/2018 3:41 PM, amy in SoCal wrote:

I am now taking applications for the RCTQ Directory 2018. This will be a long post. Please read it carefully, and then send in your information.3

3. The Directory will be sent to the email you provide with your listing. It will be sent in Excel and PDF.

4. I will take applications until Feb. 10, at which time I will close the door on any further applicants.

5. I will begin sending out the Directory to everyone who is in it shortly after that. They may not all go out on the same day. But it will come. If it has been too many days, then start searching your email spam folder, it might have gone in there.

6. If you are not accepted for this Directory don't take it too hard. Stick around in the group, keep participating, and we will all get to know you a little better for the next one.

Please send the following information to hicall(no space)80@(no space)gmail.com.

Please check your information to see that you did not leave out anything I am asking for, and to make sure there are no typos in your entry.

First& Last Name:

email address:

mailing address:

favorite fabric:

birth month& day:

thanks everyone!
Amy in SoCal

Old January 16th 18, 01:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Liz, you can send your information to Karen via inbox her email address is the same . If you dont have it send me an email and I will send it to you

Dee in Oz

On Sunday, 14 January 2018 00:55:35 UTC+11, Liz Megerle wrote:
Hi Amy,
I'm just barely a Facebook user. Is there an easy way to find Karen to
send a friend request? I've sent requests over the years to join the
rctq group but they've fallen by the wayside, it seems. I was in the
directory years ago.
Liz Megerle

On 1/12/2018 3:41 PM, amy in SoCal wrote:

I am now taking applications for the RCTQ Directory 2018. This will be a long post. Please read it carefully, and then send in your information.3

Please send the following information to hicall(no space)80@(no space)gmail.com.

First& Last Name:

email address:

mailing address:

favorite fabric:

birth month& day:

thanks everyone!
Amy in SoCal

Old March 25th 18, 12:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 2:48:30 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Amy -
Thank you so much!
I don't "do" Facebook. I did send an email to Karen with my information, and hope to be included in the new directory. In 1999 I became a member of this group, when it was a usenet group.

Ginger in CA

First & Last Name:

email address:

mailing address:

favorite fabric:

birth month & day:

thanks everyone!
Amy in SoCal

Ginger!!
I haven't heard from you in soooo long!! How are you? What's happening in your world? Are you getting the rain like we are here in LA?

So much has happened since I "saw" you last time! October found me with a stroke, this month has found me needing 5 crowns and 2 root canals...

what a whirlwind!

Hope you are well.
Amy in SoCal
Old March 25th 18, 02:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected][_2_]
external usenet poster

Hi Amy!
So sorry to hear about your health issues. It's good to have quilting to use as therapy to get back to your "new normal". That phrase seems to be the words used around here so much, as the area recovers from the deadly and terrifying fires in December. I was one block away, and at least 5 friends lost their homes.

Ginger in CA

On Saturday, 24 March 2018 16:18:35 UTC-7, amy in SoCal wrote:
On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 2:48:30 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Amy -
Thank you so much!

Ginger in CA

1. We have to be friends on facebook - if I don't already know you - so I can "see" you. Just part of the decision-making process for the security of everyone information. If we are not friends, send me a friend request.. You can unfriend me after you get the Directory and all will be well if you like.

5. I will begin sending out the Directory to everyone who is in it shortly after that. They may not all go out on the same day. But it will come.. If it has been too many days, then start searching your email spam folder, it might have gone in there.

First & Last Name:

email address:

mailing address:

favorite fabric:

birth month & day:

thanks everyone!
Amy in SoCal

Ginger!!
I haven't heard from you in soooo long!! How are you? What's happening in your world? Are you getting the rain like we are here in LA?

So much has happened since I "saw" you last time! October found me with a stroke, this month has found me needing 5 crowns and 2 root canals...

what a whirlwind!

Hope you are well.
Amy in SoCal

Old May 6th 18, 02:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal
external usenet poster

Ginger,
Sorry it took me so long to respond! I finally got the ok to go back to work full time and have been so busy between that and my granddaughter! She's a cutie pie. 4 going on 14! but very sweet. She is coming today to spend the weekend with me.
Hope you are doing well.
Dee in oz! Loved your pics on FB. Happy graduation!
Love to all!
Amy in SoCal (of the old Crowd)