A crafts forum. CraftBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CraftBanter forum » Textiles newsgroups » Quilting
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Harvest Quilt

Old March 2nd 18, 05:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Harvest Quilt

I brought this Harvest pattern from Jordan's Fabrics. It is one of Cozy Quilt designs which has Throw, twin, queen and king sizes, so you can make any of these sizes. I used some of my left over fabric from other quilts for this quilt. It uses (37)2 1/2 inch strips. If you go to the the internet and find Jordan's fabrics, they have several tutorials, lots of fabric and kits. I would love to make one of their log cabin quilts but by the time you buy the 3 kits(for my size) and extra material for the binding and maybe a inner/outer border it would cost too much for me. Just once I would like to buy enough kits so I would not have to cut out material. I digress here. Hope you try one of their quilts. They are all so pretty.
Sandy$
Ads