Kids! :-)

Old March 21st 05, 01:56 PM
KJ

Default Kids! :-)

Too funny! How old is she??

"Jan" wrote in message
k.net...
So this weekend I went on a marathon peicing spree to finish 20 squares
that needed to be done for a swap. Since I was making good time, hubby
volunteered to put DD to bed.... and as usual he fell asleep before she
did. ;-) So all is quiet, and I'm in my quilt room sewing up a storm, and
all of the sudden from the closet I hear a strange voice that says "you

are
getting very hungry"... huh? Well.... yeah... I always will go for
chocolate... but who the heck is in here with me.... and again same voice
"you are getting very hungry" followed by a giggle... I turn around and DD
has snuck in and gone into my closet and found one of those old taco bell
dogs and is squeezing the tummy... and it says... "you are getting very
hungry" lol....

Jan

Old March 21st 05, 01:58 PM
frood

Oh, that's too funny! Yo quiero Taco Bell!

--
Wendy
"I could *so* save the world if somebody handed me superpowers." - Dawn

Old March 21st 05, 02:20 PM
KJ

Threes are such fun as are twos....but those fours always threw me for a
loop. Sounds like you're cultivating a budding quilter... Yea!

"Jan" wrote in message
.net...
She's three! :-) And today when simply quilts came on, she recognized the
theme music and told me "I love simply quilts! come on mom! Time to watch
Simply Quilts!" lol... she just cracks me up!

Jan

"KJ" wrote in

Too funny! How old is she??

Old March 21st 05, 04:02 PM
Michelle in NJ

That's so cute!!!
My DS is two .. and he's now in the habit of sitting with me while i quilt
and he watches TV.. but lately he is saying.. you're quilting too much...
don't sew.... .. or sewing makes too much noise.. turn it down...