rctq meet ups on vacation

Old December 21st 04, 04:20 PM
Ann

Default rctq meet ups on vacation

Hi all. Back from our vacation!! We drove from Alberta to Phoenix and
while in Phoenix we met Patti. Had lunch with her and she took us to the
chocolate factory and showed us a bit of her area of Phoenix. After
Arizona, we were in Nevada and arranged to meet up with Sandi.at her
favourite LQS in Vegas. Very lovely shop too! One of the workers knew
Sandi and pointed her out to me when she walked in as we had forgotten to
describe ourselves when we talked on the phone earlier that morning.

It was great fun to meet Patti and Sandi and glad I had the chance. I've
posted pics of our meet up. Last 2 in the album.

After being on vacation for 2 weeks, arriving home yesterday afternoon and
it's back to work today.

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

Old December 22nd 04, 12:08 AM
Sandy Foster

In article H3Yxd.10632$KO5.9615@clgrps13,
"Ann" wrote:

Hi all. Back from our vacation!! We drove from Alberta to Phoenix and
while in Phoenix we met Patti. Had lunch with her and she took us to the
chocolate factory and showed us a bit of her area of Phoenix. After
Arizona, we were in Nevada and arranged to meet up with Sandi.at her
favourite LQS in Vegas. Very lovely shop too! One of the workers knew
Sandi and pointed her out to me when she walked in as we had forgotten to
describe ourselves when we talked on the phone earlier that morning.

It was great fun to meet Patti and Sandi and glad I had the chance. I've
posted pics of our meet up. Last 2 in the album.

After being on vacation for 2 weeks, arriving home yesterday afternoon and
it's back to work today.

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

I'm glad to hear you're back safe and sound, Ann! And I loved seeing the
photos -- that parking lot where you met Pati looks suspiciously like
the one where Quiltique is located! g And your photo of the two of us
also has Tuppence, though she obviously wasn't holding very still. I
enjoyed our visit, and please say hi to Don!
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1
Old December 22nd 04, 03:24 AM
Pati Cook

I also enjoyed the visit. Sandy, the parking lot is that of the
restaurant we met at. A little place down the road from here called
"Kiss the Cook" wonderful for breakfast or lunch. G

Glad to know you made it home safely Ann. Thanks again for the visit.

Pati, in Phx