Our Newsgroup Report

Old January 30th 04, 06:52 AM
Ann

Default Our Newsgroup Report

I came across the link for newsgroups reports. I remember I hadn't been
here very long when someone posted it last time. It's interesting to look
at this time around as I know more of you now ........and it nice to see
who's (still :) )the talkatives ones,.......... what the hot topics have
been, ........etc etc

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...11%2F30%2F2003

Ann
http://community.webshots.com/user/mrs_ducky

Old January 30th 04, 07:04 AM
Sharon Harper

Yet again I'm fascinated by this - I'm way down in 12th spot as the most
consistently present (you go Kate!!) and a thread about toilet ettiquette
beat out Leslie's Gobsmacker which should have won IMHO!

And how they got me as belonging to 2 other newsgroups I don't know - I
only belong to one (rec.motorcycles.virago on behalf of DH and there are
never any posts there anyways). Oh well! Guess I'll have to try and
improve my standing for next time.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Old January 30th 04, 07:18 AM
Ann

Sharon, you are in #7 spot for the year stats. Even better, ay?
Looks like the rankings go by "days active", not by the number of posts
That would mean you are not far out of #1 spot Sharon.......so you go!!!!!

Ann

u...

Old January 30th 04, 07:50 AM
Quilt Chick

I didn't realise we had a 'stats' thing! They must infiltrate the whole of
the known world!!

--
Natalie Leaver in Darwin Australia

See my quilts and sewing projects at:
http://groups.msn.com/SewingCircle/shoebox.msnw

"Ann" wrote in message
I came across the link for newsgroups reports. I remember I hadn't

been
here very long when someone posted it last time. It's interesting to

look
at this time around as I know more of you now ........and it nice to

see
who's (still :) )the talkatives ones,.......... what the hot topics

have
been, ........etc etc

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...mespan=m&searc
hfor=rec.crafts.textiles.quilting&searchdate=11%2F 30%2F2003

Old January 30th 04, 12:15 PM
Carolyn McCarty

Thanks, Ann. I actually put this into my favorites, as I like to keep
track. I notice my old addy and name were not listed. Wonder why?

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo

If it ain't broke, you aren't trying. --Red Green
If it ain't broke, it ain't mine. Carolyn McCarty

Old January 30th 04, 01:42 PM
QuiltR1024

HI All,
I hope that I'm at the bottom of this list. This means that I haven't been
spending too much time on the computer and have been doing a lot more quilting
& etc.... grin

Kris ( in northern Virginia)
Old January 30th 04, 01:48 PM
Diana Curtis

I think this just goes to show that some of you are not doing your fair
share and that means the rest of us have to pick up the slack. Its either
that or it is as my mother said and I just plain talk to much. :-)
Diana, creeping up on the number one spot... look out Kate!

--
Queen of FAQs
Royal Peace Maker

Old January 30th 04, 02:21 PM
KJ

Thanks for the post! I've never seen that site. I put it in a "favorites"
folder so I can check back. I'm always amazed at what is "out there".
Kathyl

Old January 30th 04, 02:25 PM
Karlee in Kansas

UT OH...I guess this means that I need to stop reading, replying, deleting
my replies and moving on with my day huh?? I should post more.

Hugs,
Karlee in Kansas (who enjoys lurk mode)
Queen of Packrats

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in
a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly
used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

Old January 30th 04, 03:03 PM
Kate Dicey

Diana Curtis wrote:

I think this just goes to show that some of you are not doing your fair
share and that means the rest of us have to pick up the slack. Its either
that or it is as my mother said and I just plain talk to much. :-)
Diana, creeping up on the number one spot... look out Kate!

No competition this week! Some silk just arrived for the posh
wedding bridesmaid frocks... Oh, it's divine! Can't even unroll it to
check it yet! No space! Not to mention yesterdays HUUUUGE parcel, that
I dismembered all over the living room!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk