Menopause

Old July 24th 03, 02:33 AM
Lucille

Default Menopause

Even if this has been seen before it's definitely funny enough to repeat.
Lucille

wrote in message
I hope this is not a joke that has done the rounds too many times, it
just struck me as funny and close to the truth.

Changing A Light Bulb (Menopause Version)

Q: How many women with MENOPAUSE does it take to change a light bulb?

A: One! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else
in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They don't even know
that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They would sit in the dark for THREE
DAYS before they figured it out. And, once they figured it out, they
wouldn't be able to find the light bulbs despite the fact that they've
been in the SAME CUPBOARD for the past 17 YEARS!

But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find them 2 DAYS
LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light
bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE
THE WRAPPER THE STUPID LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER
CARRIES OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED
FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE
HOUSE!! IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS DAMNED HOUSE!

I'm sorry.... What was the question?

Old July 24th 03, 07:16 AM
Rosemary

I thought that was a riot, and forwarded it to my husband at work.
His reply was "Is that a hint about the burnt out lightbulb at the
back door?"

I hadn't noticed.
Old July 25th 03, 04:27 AM
JAKL

I thought that was a riot, and forwarded it to my husband at work.
His reply was "Is that a hint about the burnt out lightbulb at the
back door?"

I hadn't noticed.

But ofcourse you didn't ADMIT that you didn't notice,right?

Jenn L.
View My Webshots: http://community.webshots.com/user/jaliace
Current projects:
Chicago Skyline (The Needlecraftsman)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Old July 25th 03, 06:36 PM
Pat Porter

Darn - you ARE a witch! Just as I read that, John yelled to say that a
lightbulb had blown in the lounge! It`s all your fault!

Pat P.

wrote in message
I hope this is not a joke that has done the rounds too many times, it
just struck me as funny and close to the truth.

Changing A Light Bulb (Menopause Version)

Q: How many women with MENOPAUSE does it take to change a light bulb?

A: One! ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? Because no one else

Old July 25th 03, 10:02 PM
Joan Erickson

Double trouble, boil and bubble lol

I always heard it: "Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble"!

--
Joan

See my first-ever design he
http://www.HeritageShoppe.com/heritage/temp/joan1.jpg

"Stitch when you are young and poor, frame when you are old and rich."
- Elizabeth's (rctn'r) sister's MIL (Barbara Marr)