6x6...The Partners List

Old October 1st 03, 08:04 AM
Cher

Default 6x6...The Partners List

Hi all.....here you go...now contact each other off of the list to find out
snail mails and what colour your partner is collecting for her project.

A word of warning....some of you, quite a few of you run on the list with
several email names...I don't know them all, if you do use more than one
name, could you make sure that you use all your alia's when signing up. I
hope all the listers here are all individual sign-ups?

1. Laurel + Sue CD
2. Pirjo + Jaqueline
3. shirley Luton + Madeline
4. Laurie + Carol Ann
5. Karen in M.N. + Slinky Toy
6. Betty Blankenship + Katherine Burgess
7. Aud + Barbara Vaughan
8. Jenn J.W. + Stella Fenley
9. Nora Balcer + Janise Ross
10. Lucille + Myka (K.S.)
11. Corine + Sorceress - Anne
12. Marie C + Sarah Carter
13. Jenn Vanderslice + Sarah Grace
14. Norma Woods + Noreen
15. Shelagh + Liz 1958
16. Els + Joycelyn
17. Windy + Ray Almond.
18. Cher + Gwen....signed up with her til Nov as she is away...LOL.

Cheers......Cher

---

Old October 2nd 03, 01:22 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Katherine
Burgess" wrote:

Thanks Cher.....will be knitting away.....

Els

Thanks, Cher.
Katherine

"Cher" wrote in message
[...]

I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old October 2nd 03, 03:31 AM
Cori

Dear October partner,

please post (so I can reply to you) or email me and let me know your info.
I can't wait to hear from you.

Corine

---

Old October 2nd 03, 03:56 AM
Sorceress

Cori opined thusly:

Dear October partner,

please post (so I can reply to you) or email me and let me know your
info. I can't wait to hear from you.

Corine

---

Eeeek! I'm being dragged screaming out of lurk mode! Eeeeek!

--
Regards
--Anne

Blogging to be found at http://www.emptycauldron.com/weblog/musings.html

Remove DIESPAMBOTDIE to e-mail
Old October 2nd 03, 04:25 AM
Els van Dam

In article m, Sorceress
wrote:

Cori opined thusly:

Dear October partner,

please post (so I can reply to you) or email me and let me know your
info. I can't wait to hear from you.

Corine

---

Eeeek! I'm being dragged screaming out of lurk mode! Eeeeek!

Welcome creaming Ann

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....
Old October 2nd 03, 09:15 AM
Cher

ROFL...what are you like Els....lol...Cher

Old October 2nd 03, 06:55 PM
NoraBalcer

Cher,

If you ever need and extra person, I'm always available.

Hugs,

Nora
Old October 2nd 03, 07:15 PM
Aud

...and me too, Cher!
AUD ;-))

--

"NoraBalcer" skrev i melding

Old October 2nd 03, 07:24 PM
Madelaine

Cher,
By Madeline, do you mean me or someone else? I'm Madelaine and it is
pronounced like it is spelled--like Elaine. Also, I remember another
Madeline or Madelyn or Madeleine on this list.
Madelaine (who answers to almost anything, including Maddie, but not to
"Maa" which sort of rhymes with Baa, but sounds like the person is being
choked while they are speaking. When I went by Maddie, people kept
shortening it to that, so I stopped.)

Cher wrote:
[...]

extra money for your crafts Onemoredrunk Marketplace 0 October 11th 04 01:44 AM
6x6 final partners list Cher Yarn 0 September 5th 03 12:47 PM
HUG list definition & invitation (little long) Queen of Squishies Quilting 1 August 31st 03 02:24 PM