My first larait :)

Old July 21st 04, 12:50 AM
Pam

Default My first larait :)

Just thought I'd share - I'm really happy with it and REALLY happy that it
didn't take me an hour an inch like most of my peyote ropes did - I'm not
sure why but this went a lot faster than I thought. I'm going to have to
make another one soon - it was really fun

http://www.bluebetween.com/news.htm

--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - handcrafted jewelry and bead art

Old July 21st 04, 12:55 AM
PaulaGarlic

"Pam" wrote in message
Just thought I'd share - I'm really happy with it and REALLY happy that it
didn't take me an hour an inch like most of my peyote ropes did - I'm not
sure why but this went a lot faster than I thought. I'm going to have to
make another one soon - it was really fun

http://www.bluebetween.com/news.htm

--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - handcrafted jewelry and bead art
http://www.bluebetween.com

It's beautiful!

Paula

Old July 21st 04, 01:18 AM
Pam

Thanks Paula And of course make that "lariat"...

--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - handcrafted jewelry and bead art
http://www.bluebetween.com

"PaulaGarlic" wrote in message

It's beautiful!

Paula

Old July 21st 04, 01:23 AM
JoAnn Paules

As an aside, you *are* aware that preventing a right-click does not keep
someone from saving your photos, right? I tried to right click because it's
taking FOREVER to load the pictures. And I have broadband.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Pam" wrote in message
Just thought I'd share - I'm really happy with it and REALLY happy that it
didn't take me an hour an inch like most of my peyote ropes did - I'm not
sure why but this went a lot faster than I thought. I'm going to have to
make another one soon - it was really fun

http://www.bluebetween.com/news.htm

--
Pam Brisse
The Blue Between - handcrafted jewelry and bead art
http://www.bluebetween.com

---

Old July 21st 04, 01:44 AM
Pam

Of course it doesn't keep everyone from saving the photos but it does stop
many of them from doing it. So sorry to have annoyed you with it.

BTW, do you have a better way to keep people from stealing photos?

Old July 21st 04, 01:49 AM
JoAnn Paules

You can't. The moment you post a picture, it's pretty much up for grabs. You
could make sure the picture is low-resolution, which often defeats the
purpose of posting the picture in the first place, or you could use a
watermark. At least that way the picture has your copyright info on it and
hopefully won't be used elsewhere.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old July 21st 04, 01:57 AM
Kalera Stratton

OMG wow, wow, wow! That is unbelievably stunning!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Old July 21st 04, 02:27 AM
Dr. Sooz

SO pretty.

http://www.bluebetween.com/news.htm

~~
Sooz
Old July 21st 04, 02:58 AM
Cheryl

'm not
sure why but this went a lot faster than I thought. I'm going to have to
make another one soon - it was really fun

http://www.bluebetween.com/news.htm

GADS - I love it - -
what size beads did you use to make the "rope" -- I started a peyote rope years
ago - and gave up after six inches of it - because it took me days.. I was
using size 10 beads....

Cheryl
DRAGON BEADS
Flameworked beads and glass