OT Happy Birthday Sooz

Old November 27th 05, 05:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default OT Happy Birthday Sooz

Okay, I was early before but I'll chime in now -

warbling Happy Birthday to Sooooooooz!

Cheers,
Carla

Shirley Shone wrote:
Join me again singing

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Sooz.
Happy Birthday to Yoooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Have a lovely day Dolling
Hugs
Shirley

Old November 27th 05, 07:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk
Old November 27th 05, 07:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Shirley Shone wrote:
Join me again singing

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Sooz.
Happy Birthday to Yoooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Have a lovely day Dolling
Hugs
Shirley

And MANY morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre!!!!!!!!

Happy happy happy birthday SOOZ!!!!!

(i don't sing and believe me thats a good thing!)

--
Polly
Old November 27th 05, 10:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Holy crap, I wish I knew this one ahead of time!

Happy birthday Sooz!!!!
3
:-)

Writing down the date for next time so I don't miss sending out your
prezzie... (Dang it!)

-- m3rma1d
--
www.creativespill.com
To reply in email, remove my panties.

Old November 27th 05, 01:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

No singing from me. Just a great big Happy Birthday, Sooz! (Trust me--it's
better that way.)

Old November 27th 05, 01:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Happy Happy Birthday my dear friend and inspiration!!

Paula

Old November 27th 05, 02:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Happy Birthday, Sooz! And Spike's sending you some birthday kisses.

Butterbean prefers to send birthday parsely.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old November 27th 05, 03:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Wishing you many Blessings on your Birthday!!!!

Old November 27th 05, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

"Shirley Shone" wrote in message

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Sooz.
Happy Birthday to Yoooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I sang harmony! Couldjya hear????? :-)
Hugaroonies, Sooz-E-Que!

- Susan in VA [also called "Sooze" by her SIL] ;-)

p.s. Remember not to panic if we don't hear back from Sooz.
Sometimes she has to go "underground" for a while for health
reasons.

Old November 27th 05, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

You don't WANT to hear me sing....
LOL

many happy returns of the day Sooz.

Cheryl