catching up

Old April 14th 11, 02:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default catching up

Well, I haven't been stitching much. Back in late February, I found a
lump in my left hand while trying to massage out a cramp. Had to do the
wait and see and when it got to be a problem to drive, I finally got to
the orthopedist and had it drained. Just a simple cyst, but location is
everything. I never would have noticed if my hand didn't ache after
stitching for a while or worse, driving for a while.

So, I have been reading and such and now am back to stitching wnenever
possible

Old April 15th 11, 10:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Sara

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:24:44 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

So, I have been reading and such and now am back to stitching wnenever
possible

Glad you're feeling better!

Sara
Old April 15th 11, 03:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Well, I haven't been stitching much. Back in late February, I found a lump
in my left hand while trying to massage out a cramp. Had to do the wait
and see and when it got to be a problem to drive, I finally got to the
orthopedist and had it drained. Just a simple cyst, but location is
everything. I never would have noticed if my hand didn't ache after
stitching for a while or worse, driving for a while.

So, I have been reading and such and now am back to stitching wnenever
possible

Oh Dear. I'm sorry you had to suffer through that. I know what it's like
to have problems with hands and not be able to do what you love.

Glad you're better and I hope it remains so forever.

Lucille

Old April 17th 11, 08:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cathy from KY in CA

On Apr 14, 6:24*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Well, I haven't been stitching much. Back in late February, I found a
So, I have been reading and such and now am back to stitching whenever
possible

Glad you can stitch again! I received my Stitchmate floor stand
today.

http://www.cozycottage.com/

I'm hoping this will help me get back into it!!

just me,
Cathy from KY in CA

Old April 17th 11, 04:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Carey N.

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message
Well, I haven't been stitching much. Back in late February, I found a lump
in my left hand while trying to massage out a cramp. Had to do the wait
and see and when it got to be a problem to drive, I finally got to the
orthopedist and had it drained. Just a simple cyst, but location is
everything. I never would have noticed if my hand didn't ache after
stitching for a while or worse, driving for a while.

So, I have been reading and such and now am back to stitching wnenever
possible

Hi, Cheryl,
I had one like that a Ganglion(sp?) cyst a few years ago, ring at the base
of the ring finger of my right hand. Sure did cause problem/pain when
driving. Took it out, stitches removed a week later and then a bandaide for
a couple days/week. Glad you are able to stitch again.
TTFN,
Carey in MA (trying to think about getting back to stitching at some
point.....)

Catching up with you all Cheryl Isaak Needlework 2 February 23rd 11 01:17 PM
Catching ! glass guy Beads 8 November 27th 06 06:11 PM
Catching up... Dannielle Quilting 9 July 1st 06 12:46 PM
catching up Jason and Toni Schneidt Quilting 1 April 21st 05 12:38 PM
Catching up KDK Beads 0 August 27th 03 06:42 PM