valentines card

Old February 14th 09, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Default valentines card

I realised last night that DH was giving me a card so quickly made a fabric
one for him. This way I can still "have" it for a sample! lol. 1 st one in
postcards album.

--
Estelle UK
Gallagher one one at btinternet.com

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old February 14th 09, 04:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

You clever so and so!!
..
In message , Estelle Gallagher
writes
I realised last night that DH was giving me a card so quickly made a fabric
one for him. This way I can still "have" it for a sample! lol. 1 st one in
postcards album.

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old February 14th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Estelle Gallagher" wrote:

I realised last night that DH was giving me a card so quickly made a fabric
one for him. This way I can still "have" it for a sample! lol. 1 st one in
postcards album.

*Very* pretty, Estelle! DH has never been romantic -- he completely
forgot to get me a card, which is the most he ever does for this
"occasion". Oh well -- he's a good guy, so I've learned to live with the
unromantic bit.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old February 14th 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

"Sandy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Estelle Gallagher" wrote:

I realised last night that DH was giving me a card so quickly made a
fabric
one for him. This way I can still "have" it for a sample! lol. 1 st one
in
postcards album.

*Very* pretty, Estelle! DH has never been romantic -- he completely
forgot to get me a card, which is the most he ever does for this
"occasion". Oh well -- he's a good guy, so I've learned to live with the
unromantic bit.

My DH promised to finish cleaning the carpet tonight -- I figure that's
better than a card.

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

remove the obvious to reply
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kathyapplebaum/

Old February 14th 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

yup, way too clever for words.
well done you!!
j.

"Patti" wrote...
You clever so and so!!
..
"Estelle Gallagher " writes

Old February 14th 09, 11:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Kathy Applebaum" wrote:

"Sandy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Estelle Gallagher" wrote:

I realised last night that DH was giving me a card so quickly made a
fabric
one for him. This way I can still "have" it for a sample! lol. 1 st one
in
postcards album.

*Very* pretty, Estelle! DH has never been romantic -- he completely
forgot to get me a card, which is the most he ever does for this
"occasion". Oh well -- he's a good guy, so I've learned to live with the
unromantic bit.

My DH promised to finish cleaning the carpet tonight -- I figure that's
better than a card.

And you're right, Kathy. G