Reach Your Goal by Affirming and Visualizing!

Old May 4th 09, 02:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Default Welcome Back Jeanne

I don't know how Jeanne does it on dial up too. I found 1

http://www.dixiequiltguild.com/media...ickle_Dish.pdf

Come back Jeanne , we need you

Dee in Oz

"Butterflywings" wrote in message
SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE'S
BBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home, we missed you.

Butterfly (now would you PLEASE help me find a print-out-able Pickle Dish
Pattern? (Paper-pieced is fine)
I nneeeeedddddddd to have a block made and in the mail BEFORE 7 May '09)

"Dee in Oz" wrote in message
. au...
I didn't see the original post either Jeanne, but good to see you back
posting.

DM has been saying the same thing for the last 7 years about my sister.

Dee in Oz

"jeanne-nzlstar*" wrote in message
i've spent the past 42 full days every day saying dozens of times, over
and
over and over again...
i want my son back.
i'm still waiting. (
do ya think its gonna happen?
that poster is on my block sender list so i didnt see the original
posting.
obviously that poster is a total idiot who hasnt a clue.

Old May 4th 09, 02:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Thank you. It's just what I needed. Now if I'm not on here for a coupla
days. I'm busy making this.
Thanks
Butterfly

. au...

Old May 4th 09, 05:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
onetexsun

Huge hugs and many glad tidings, Jeanne. We need you here .... our
quilting circle isn't quite "round" without you.

As for the poster and his/her message -- my sisters have taken up this
refrain and both are assured that I am only as sick as I want to be,
that by having friends who are ill or in pain that I am in a negative
place and keep myself ill. They see my chronic illness as drama chosen
and brought on by my own attitude.

I only say: Just wait. Every one of us falls into times and conditions
that bring us to our knees.

Love to you all, and a positive frame of mind...

Sunny
Old May 4th 09, 05:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

not sure how much use i am.
CRS has set in permanently here.
dont know what i'm doing most of the time.
dont really care what i'm doing most of the time.
i hope i wake up soon.
j.

"Dee in Oz" wrote...

Old May 4th 09, 10:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate XXXXXX Kate XXXXXX is offline
Banned

jeanne-nzlstar* wrote:
not sure how much use i am.

Use is not an issue. You are here, and that is what is important in
this context.

CRS has set in permanently here.
dont know what i'm doing most of the time.
dont really care what i'm doing most of the time.
i hope i wake up soon.

You will, but it takes time. You have suffered from a severe shock as
well as the beginnings of the grief process. That all takes time. Be
patient with yourself. Be kind to yourself. There is no 'should be' or
'ought to be' or timetable for this process. Baby steps and all that...

And talk to us about him. Tell us the fun things you remember, the
great things his friends say about him, the sorrow of his passing...
Talk is good, and we are good listeners, and you are one of our own.

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Old May 4th 09, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On May 4, 12:46*am, "jeanne-nzlstar*" wrote:
not sure how much use i am.
CRS has set in permanently here.
dont know what i'm doing most of the time.
dont really care what i'm doing most of the time.
i hope i wake up soon.
j.

"Dee in Oz" wrote...

I didn't see the original post *either Jeanne, but good to see you back
posting.
DM has been saying the same thing for the last 7 years about my sister.
Dee in Oz

Wow. I had no idea I was going to start anything like this with my
little vent of frustration. I sincerely apologize to the group for
any wrong-doing here - it was one of those things...

But as long as I did...

Jeanne,

I haven't been around here long enough to welcome you back, but I'm
glad you piped in.
I have no children, so I will never know your pain in that regard,
though I am aware that losing a child - regardless of age - is worse
than losing a parent.
I don't know what CRS is (and I don't need to); there are literally
dozens of things it is an acronym for.

I DO know pain, loss, depression, and helplessness, and that if you
need help, it is out there, though not always easy to find. Friends
(TRUE friends), pets, even quilting... can be wonderful therapy; at
least they are for me.

What I REALLY do know is that you never know what miracles (realistic
ones) tomorrow may bring. My thoughts, feelings, vibes, etc. go out
to you; hang in there.

Doc Smith
Old May 4th 09, 02:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I am just so very slow to anger, Sunny, but that one makes me want to go
sock your sisters with a cold, hungry gator. I suppose your having lupus is
just terribly inconvenient for your sisters. Grrrrrr. Polly

"onetexsun" wrote, i part

Old May 4th 09, 02:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

On May 4, 12:20*am, onetexsun wrote:
Huge hugs and many glad tidings, Jeanne. We need you here .... our
quilting circle isn't quite "round" without you.

As for the poster and his/her message -- my sisters have taken up this
refrain and both are assured that I am only as sick as I want to be,
that by having friends who are ill or in pain that I am in a negative
place and keep myself ill. They see my chronic illness as drama chosen
and brought on by my own attitude.

I only say: Just wait. Every one of us falls into times and conditions
that bring us to our knees.

Love to you all, and a positive frame of mind...

Sunny

Hi Sunny,

that by having friends who are ill or in pain that I am in a negative
place and keep myself ill.

That can be true, false, or anywhere in between. We *do* have many
choices, among them surrounding ouselves with the positive or the
negative. In time, hopefully we can choose our outlooks and
attitudes. I have been in some very dark places. I choose to seek
out the light. (It's easier to see the colors... ;-)

Doc Smith
Old May 4th 09, 11:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

onetexsun wrote:
Huge hugs and many glad tidings, Jeanne. We need you here .... our
quilting circle isn't quite "round" without you.

As for the poster and his/her message -- my sisters have taken up this
refrain and both are assured that I am only as sick as I want to be,
that by having friends who are ill or in pain that I am in a negative
place and keep myself ill. They see my chronic illness as drama chosen
and brought on by my own attitude.

I only say: Just wait. Every one of us falls into times and conditions
that bring us to our knees.

Love to you all, and a positive frame of mind...

Sunny

Hi Sunny,

Please forgive what I'm about to say, but your sisters are idiots.

Blaming a person for her illness, is the sign of a weak mind. Your
illness makes them afraid, and if they can find some *reason* why you're
sick, then they believe it can't happen to them. It's kind of like
carrying a rabbit's foot in order to ward off bad luck.

Hugs,
Michelle in NV