Put yourself on the map - not OT

Old February 17th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
melinda[_2_]

Default Put yourself on the map - not OT

Megan Zurawicz wrote:
I see no Aussies or Kiwis or Miz Tutu there!

--pig, scopin the globe

Now there is... :-)

On 2/16/09 05:22, in article
, "Boca
Jan" wrote:

Just wanted to let you know that the Frapper Maps site for RCTQ is
still working. I am there...are you?

http://www.frappr.com/rctq

Just put a pin with your name or sudonym on the map so we can see how
many of us there are.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol
Old February 17th 09, 03:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

I have been there for a long time.
Sharon has disapeared, but I still found Cheryl, Fay, Leigh and Trish.

Dee in Oz

Old February 17th 09, 05:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

i've been on the map for yonks.
j.

"Dee in Oz" wrote...

Old February 17th 09, 07:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tutu Haynes-Smart

But I am now .......

--
Cheers for now
Tutu

Old February 17th 09, 01:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leigh Harris[_4_]

You found me, Dee? I didn't and was going to add myself, but it insisted on
needing my email address so I left it. Hmm, how curious.

I found all the others you mentioned though. Plenty of us down here, aren't
there?

--
Leigh Harris
Perth, Western Australia

"Dee in Oz" wrote

Old February 17th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz[_3_]

Well if I did find you Leigh then you have gone now ??
cas is the only one that I can see from WA now, haven't 'seen' her her for a
long time.

Dee in Oz

node...

Old February 21st 09, 03:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michelle C[_3_]

Boca Jan wrote:
Just wanted to let you know that the Frapper Maps site for RCTQ is
still working. I am there...are you?

http://www.frappr.com/rctq

Just put a pin with your name or sudonym on the map so we can see how
many of us there are.

Cool!

Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/users/desert_quilter
Old February 21st 09, 06:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ME-Judy[_6_]

I'm still here - up in Maine!
Been hectic up here & haven't quilted for a while - BUT I still read the
msgs daily!
ME-Judy