And of course I forgot to mention something...

Old July 4th 03, 06:33 PM
Pirjo Ilvesvuori

Default And of course I forgot to mention something...

The only way I could imagine that I'd crochet ever is the
Tunisian crochet. What's the worry? With ordinary hook I can
make only small items...Knitting needle is not good for that
work...I should use it 'wrong way', if you get the idea. But
maybe that dream will happen some day...I mean maybe I find
someplace the hook for Tunisian crochet too. Chain is the
only thing I can do if we talk about 'real' crocheting.
Messy me..no one gets this..I am rather sure. But
anyways...I like both.
Best: Pirjo

Old July 5th 03, 02:47 PM
NoraBalcer

Pirjo,

If you can do a chain with a hook, then you could learn the other basic
stitches. Now days they have big size hooks too, not the little ones that is
used with thread.

Hugs,

Aunt Nora

I forgot to mention Flossy Quilting 10 August 30th 04 08:49 AM
Sorry forgot something...Help with Quilt, border or not?? Joanna Quilting 0 May 7th 04 07:31 PM
I almost forgot to mention... (AD AD?) Kalera Stratton Beads 8 April 2nd 04 06:20 AM
Sorry for the previous message (about my new lentils) ... forgot to mention AD ! bijoulune Beads 0 December 14th 03 07:55 PM
I forgot to mention my auctions BayouGirl Beads 6 November 22nd 03 12:23 AM