QI Inventory??

Old September 6th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Default QI Inventory??

I'm sitting here watching my 6 month old Yellow Lab puppy named Samson DEVOUR a new rawhide bone...
and wondered?

Do you have a QI (or 2 or 3 or 4?)

If so... Dog or Cat (or something else)?

How old is he or she?

What breed?

What is/are your QI(s) names?

You can see some pics of my "puppy" he http://community.webshots.com/user/Candy_Jar_Swap
Where can we see pictures of yours?

Kate in MI

PS: (I use the term "puppy" loosely... he has now surpassed 60 pounds!

Old September 6th 06, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska

Two cocker spaniels. Angus is 5 years old and totally black in color.
Happy is 8 months old and black with white trim. What would we do
without them?

joan:

Old September 6th 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

I have a dog, bird, chameleon and snake. Their names are
Gallagher, Pip, Arnold and Binky

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old September 6th 06, 03:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate Dicey

Kate G. wrote:

I'm sitting here watching my 6 month old Yellow Lab puppy named Samson DEVOUR a new rawhide bone...
and wondered?

Do you have a QI (or 2 or 3 or 4?)

Two.

If so... Dog or Cat (or something else)?

Cats.

How old is he or she?

Eight

What breed?

Alley cat!

What is/are your QI(s) names?

We've always called them after breakfast cereal... Marmalade 7 muffin
first. Now we have Sugar Puff and Cornflake!

You can see some pics of my "puppy" he http://community.webshots.com/user/Candy_Jar_Swap

Whooo! See that puppy grow! What a handsome chap he is!

Where can we see pictures of yours?

All over bits of my web site, but here in particular:
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co....s/catshome.htm

Kate in MI

PS: (I use the term "puppy" loosely... he has now surpassed 60 pounds!

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!
Old September 6th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debbi in SO CA

1 doggie QI. Black, cocker mix. We got him when he was approximately
2, will be 4 years that we have had him next month. Billy was a rescue
dog I got for my DS's 12th birthday. To this day, he still can't get it
through his thick skull that he is my son's dog and not mine.

He loves to sleep on my bed on my pink and green Irish Chain. I also
have a mystery quilt on my bed that he has taken a real liking to.

You can see Billy at

http://webshots.com/user/daffymom0401

Debbi in SO CA

Old September 6th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Gothikka

I have two quilt QI's, both cats. Ozzy is a brown Tabby, aged ten
years. Mango is a cross between either a Persian or a Rag Doll and a
Tabby. She just turned seven. I would love a German Shepherd or a Great
Dane, but I think it would be wise to wait until my daughter is older
as both are large breeds.I haver pics of both the cats on my web shots
page.

Gillian in SW Michigan.
http://community.webshots.com/user/gothikka

Old September 6th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:26:11 -0400, "Kate G."
wrote:

Do you have a QI (or 2 or 3 or 4?)

I have one cat -- a pure white, 4-year-old male long-hair
named Toby. You can see a better picture of him in my
"Other Quilty Things" album. He's my buddy. :-)

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt
Old September 6th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

A snake.... YIKES! What kind? My DS#3 has always been infatuated with snakes. When he was a
little rugrat (he is now almost 20) he had many, many little rubber snakes. One was about 30 inches
long and looked VERY realistic. Once when I had a carpet cleaner in the house... doing Ryan's
bedroom... all of a sudden I heard a HORRENDOUS SCREAM...

Yep! You guessed it.... the steam cleaner found Ryan's snake!

Me thinks maybe his trousers might have needed steam cleaning from the sound of that yell!

Kate in MI

Old September 6th 06, 04:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
teleflora

How did I ever end up with 3????

A 3 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Holly, who is an 80 lb baby.

2 Jack Russell's - Both 2 years old, non siblings. Both mostly white.
Maggie, rough coat, FAT (can you imagine?) and Starr, broken coat - that
means fairly slick with more of a rough coat down her back and skinny like
she's supposed to be.

And right now they are all 3 in the back yard raising cain because the crew
has started work on my new pool this morning! Yippee! I won't be miserable
next summer.

Cindy

Old September 6th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jennell

My QI inventory is still 4 even though I lost Charlie (25yo) at the end
of April - his shower photos are still to be seen in my webshots family
album. My oldest cat now is Jessie at 14yo - a gentle soul who was
instrumental in welcoming Winston at the end of June. Winston is a
very cheeky kitten who was born in April; I saw his photo on the
humane society website and I knew that he was meant to be a part of my
family. Lulu is a calico cat (12yo) who was once my Mum's cat - she is
now tolerant of Winston but he's not allowed to touch her when anyone
is watching - I know that she likes him really but she just doesn't
want to appear like a softie. Katie is approx 5yo and is now Winston's
best bud - he follows her like a shadow and is learning new cat things
from her all the time. Since Winston arrived, all the old cat toys are
out of hiding again and even the 'old girls' are playing and wrestling
once more. All their photos can be seen in the family album at
http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl
jennellh (change the mail to news)