Rate your stash

Old October 18th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Laury Walkey

Default Rate your stash

Susan Hartman wrote:
MargW wrote:

Hmmmm - if you folks are fives, I must be about a 7. I have (deep
breath) all the DMCs, all the Splendour silks, all the Gentle Arts
sampler threads, plus some Weeks Dye Works, Silk Mori and Soie
D'alger. I have several boxes of fabrics, beads, embellishments as
well. This is all stored in a double cupboard which I fitted out with
shelving. One side is books, magazines and finished framed pieces
which I haven't space for on my walls, while the other is boxes with
all the above mentioned stuff, and a box of finished, unframed pieces.
I also have most of my patterns in one draw of a filing cabinet filed
by designer or pattern type. Kits, hoops, frames, q-snaps, sewing
supplies and magnifiers are also stored in the cupboard.

I also have a four drawer plastic cabinet on wheels that sits next to
my stitching chair. I usually has my current projects and ufos in it
with my Ott light sitting on top.

MargW

If you're a 7, I'd like to know what a 10 would look like! Wait...that
would be my LNS!!!!

I'm thinking I need to dial back my rating to a 3 or 4 after reading
some of these posts!

Cheers,

--
Laury Walkey (Miss)
BC, Canada

My photos: http://polgara.shutterfly.com/

WANTED: in order to finish an old project, to beg, borrow or trade for
1 skein each of J&P Coats embroidery floss in the following shades:
2296 (yellow), 2335 (red), 5395 (green), 6021 (green), 6250 (green) &
6842 (green). Conversions not needed, but thanks anyway. :-
Old October 20th 08, 05:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Naomi Black

I used to be a 4 or 5. I had 3 big Rubbermaid totes full and some laying
around. Now my personal stash is about a 1 or 2. I have 1 big tote about
3/4 full. I used my 'new' stuff to help stock my shop at first. That
weeded it down considerably.

Of course, if you count my needlework shop inventory then I would definitely
be a 10 plus

I only counted my embroidery projects, not my crochet. The crochet is a 5
all by itself.

--
Naomah
Foxy's Cross Stitch & More

WIP - Mirabilia "Athena"

Old January 6th 09, 06:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 10/16/08 8:48 AM, in article ,
"Gill Murray" wrote:
SNIP

I'll put myself at a 4 to a 5...

Cheryl

I have seen Cheryl's stash! I would have put mine at a 6, but have
been whittling down a bit, so am probably a 5.

Gillian

But you haven't seen Bobbie V's.... She was close to an 8. Down now to a 5.
I'm still a 5

AD: Rate My Work Piwacket Beads 9 July 8th 05 05:43 PM
Rate My Work Piwacket Marketplace 0 July 6th 05 05:44 PM
Your turn to rate my beads :-) Cheryl Beads 38 June 14th 05 10:43 PM
S.E.X. at a bargain rate! Mystified One Quilting 14 December 17th 03 04:21 AM