International Talk like a Pirate Day

Old September 19th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz

Default International Talk like a Pirate Day

International Talk like a Pirate Day..
....is today

Aye me hearties

Dee in Oz

Old September 19th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lavenders@almostonthe road

Avast there ye landlubbers!!!!

Wendy in Nsw

oups.com...

Old September 19th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

So is someone's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Dee in Oz" wrote in message
oups.com...
: International Talk like a Pirate Day..
: ...is today
:
: Aye me hearties
:
:
: Dee in Oz
:

Old September 19th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz

Thanks Cheryl.

Thats why I never forget!
I even got the week off work 'coz I spained my ankle Sunday ;-)

dee in Oz
On Sep 19, 12:10 pm, "CATS" wrote:
So is someone's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o

"Dee in Oz" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Old September 19th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Happy birthday from So. Cal. Dee.
So do you get a pirates chest full of gold?
Taria

Dee in Oz wrote:
Thanks Cheryl.

Thats why I never forget!
I even got the week off work 'coz I spained my ankle Sunday ;-)

dee in Oz
On Sep 19, 12:10 pm, "CATS" wrote:

So is someone's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Old September 19th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

a pirates chest sounds like much more fun. )
have a Happy Happy Birthday, Dee.
sorry to hear about your ankle.
now you got a really good excuse to be pampered for your special day, eh.
arrrrrrr, more wine in me glass and pass that box of chocolates too.
{{{{{{Dee}}}}}}
jeanne

"Taria" wrote...
Happy birthday from So. Cal. Dee.
So do you get a pirates chest full of gold?
Taria

Dee in Oz wrote...
Thanks Cheryl.
Thats why I never forget!
I even got the week off work 'coz I spained my ankle Sunday ;-)
dee in Oz

"CATS" wrote...
So is someone's birthday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dee in Oz" wrote...

Old September 20th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dee in Oz

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.
I asked for a dozen oysters and also recieved licorice and chocolate,
which I am eating very sparingly as my visit to the Dr yesterday
wasn't a good one. My blood presure was up so he put me on an extra
tablet, sent me to get my cholestrol checked and told me to loose
weight

Dee in Oz

Old September 20th 07, 07:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cats

What a spoil sport - and right on your birthday too!

Hope it was GREAT!

--

Cheryl & the Cats in OZ
o o o o o o
( Y ) ( Y ) and ( Y )
Boofhead Donut Rasputin
catsatararatATyahooDOTcomDOTau

ups.com...

Old September 20th 07, 04:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

When I've finishing laughing.......
I'd like to wish you

A HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!! )))

Elly

Old September 20th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Dee:
Pat's Original Virginia Fife and Drums Corps is playing
the songs from Pirates of the Caribbean this week, in
your honor. Hope the birthday week is fun, and that
your 'spained' ankle heals soon. Is that a new
international injury?? G
PAT in VA/USA

Dee in Oz wrote:

Thanks Cheryl.

Thats why I never forget!
I even got the week off work 'coz I spained my ankle Sunday ;-)

dee in Oz
On Sep 19, 12:10 pm, "CATS" wrote:

So is someone's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Pirate Fabric TerriLee in WA Quilting 3 February 27th 07 01:31 AM
OT - Talk Like a Pirate Day! frood Quilting 1 September 3rd 05 12:15 AM
How Dare Could America Industrial Property Office Be In Conspiracy With Jungang International Patent Office To Make An Extravagant International Crime ? [email protected] Quilting 0 June 2nd 05 08:01 AM
ON Topic: Talk Like a Pirate Day Sept 19th Arondelle Beads 10 September 21st 04 02:54 AM
International Talk Like a Pirate Day (actually ON topic!) Kathy Applebaum Quilting 45 September 23rd 03 08:24 PM