Tie-Dye Color Cords

Old August 16th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.misc
Carol S.

Default Tie-Dye Color Cords

Does anyone know how to tie-dye with the color cords using a microwave
for the process? The cords I have had for a few yrs. & if there were
instructions with them I lost the directions. The manufacturer of this
product is Consolidated Thread Mills, Inc. of Fall River, Mass. If
possible, reply to me directly by email. Thanks!

Carol S.

Old August 18th 07, 07:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.misc
[email protected]

On Aug 16, 7:46 am, (Carol S.) wrote:
Does anyone know how totie-dyewith the color cords using a microwave
for the process? The cords I have had for a few yrs. & if there were
instructions with them I lost the directions. The manufacturer of this
product is Consolidated Thread Mills, Inc. of Fall River, Mass. If
possible, reply to me directly by email. Thanks!

Carol S.

can i see the picture of your cords/
this is AArif from kutch gujrat india. we do tie and dye from fore
fathers since so many years.

Old August 21st 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.misc
Carol S.

Aari:

Sorry I can't share things like photos, etc. with you. I'm not using a
computer, but a device called Webtv. The television serves as a monitor
& I have a 'browser' box which enables me to 'surf' the internet & send
email. Kind of ancient, but it serves this grandmother O.K. for now.

The cords are in 3 ft. lengths in colors red, orange, yellow, green,
blue & violet. The pkg. originally had 30 cords. I don't know if I
should treat the fabric I wish to dye with soda ash first as you do for
Procion dyes.

Anyhow, I appreciate your willingness to give suggestions. I sure would
love to meet your family & watch you work!

Carol S.

rubber cords [email protected] Polymer Clay 0 April 5th 07 09:42 PM
New Cords in stock #120, #96, #15a & #15b [email protected] Knots 0 December 11th 05 02:24 AM
I should have some new cords here soon. [email protected] Knots 1 April 16th 05 03:19 PM
Couching cords anne Needlework 3 March 15th 05 02:25 PM
Ad - New Desert Dreamer Auctions COLOR COLOR COLOR Karen_AZ Beads 7 November 30th 04 04:00 PM