Super Easy Quilt uses fat quarters

Old April 6th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mauvice in central WI

Default Super Easy Quilt uses fat quarters

Stumbled on this super easy fat quarter quilt,
http://www.byannie.com/images/wicked...s_patterns.pdf
sorry if this is something someone has posted already, I liked the
last one, print it out or save , these patterns don't seem to stay
online very long.....
mauvice in Central WI

Old April 6th 07, 01:04 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
witchystitcher

Thanks for the link - I love the patterns and I'm thinking of ordering
a few.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old April 6th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Thanks, Mauvice! This is a great pattern.........a fast and easy gift and
something to use all those fat quarter collections on!

~~~~~~~
Laurie G. in CA
www.finishingtouchesquilts.com
http://community.webshots.com/user/lagrant7
~~~~~~~

oups.com...

Old April 6th 07, 03:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

It is always nice to share with others. We tend to forget things after a
couple of weeks so don't worry about re-posting something. Someone may have
missed it the first time.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old April 6th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

That is a different one to the pattern that Jeanne gave us a while back.Same
series though, but I think it has a more regular design to it!Thankyou for
posting this one. I have a few baby quilts to make.I pieced the 1st one so
will try this one next!
--
Estelle UK
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gal.../ph//my_photos

Old April 7th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Andrea Miller

Great pattern for FQs. Do you think I could use 40 FQs? I have a grouping
of Moda Tiddly Winks of 40 FQs. I'd like to use them all in one quilt. Do
you think this would work?
Andrea

t...

Old April 7th 07, 02:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Oh for a great collection of Tiddly Winks, I think it would be worth buying
the Turning Twenty Again pattern. This one seems just a bit too simple for
those fabrics. I think I'd use it for what someone else suggested.....they
"what was I thinking" fat quarters and they would look really good put
together like this. Just my humble opinion...I don't mean to step on any
toes.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Andrea Miller" wrote in message
Great pattern for FQs. Do you think I could use 40 FQs? I have a
grouping of Moda Tiddly Winks of 40 FQs. I'd like to use them all in one
quilt. Do you think this would work?
Andrea

t...

Old April 7th 07, 02:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Andrea Miller

Thank you KJ. I'll check out the Turning Twenty Again pattern. I'm open to
any other suggestions too. I want to do something with the whole batch of
them in one quilt. They are just fun!
Andrea

"KJ" wrote in message
Oh for a great collection of Tiddly Winks, I think it would be worth
buying the Turning Twenty Again pattern. This one seems just a bit too
simple for those fabrics. I think I'd use it for what someone else
suggested.....they "what was I thinking" fat quarters and they would look
really good put together like this. Just my humble opinion...I don't mean
to step on any toes.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Andrea Miller" wrote in message
Great pattern for FQs. Do you think I could use 40 FQs? I have a
grouping of Moda Tiddly Winks of 40 FQs. I'd like to use them all in one
quilt. Do you think this would work?
Andrea

t...

Old April 7th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I have the whole collection too....except they are just the 5" squares.
Aren't they wonderful?

--

"KJ" wrote in message
Oh for a great collection of Tiddly Winks, I think it would be worth
buying the Turning Twenty Again pattern. This one seems just a bit too
simple for those fabrics. I think I'd use it for what someone else
suggested.....they "what was I thinking" fat quarters and they would look
really good put together like this. Just my humble opinion...I don't
mean to step on any toes.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Andrea Miller" wrote in message
Great pattern for FQs. Do you think I could use 40 FQs? I have a
grouping of Moda Tiddly Winks of 40 FQs. I'd like to use them all in
one quilt. Do you think this would work?
Andrea

t...