Send me strength

Old January 8th 09, 11:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Send me strength

On 1/7/09 10:24 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jan 7, 5:19*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

Is it one of Cash's offspring?

Cash has never been bred, and probably won't be. This was from Cash's
sister's litter. Father is a really nice boy imported from France.

Elizabeth

Ah, a niece. (so to speak)

Cheryl

Old January 8th 09, 11:04 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/7/09 10:25 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jan 7, 5:14*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/7/09 4:27 PM, in article
,

" wrote:
On Jan 7, 2:20*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/7/09 12:48 PM, in article
,

" wrote:
On Jan 7, 8:46*am, Gillian Murray wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
It's been two days since the kids had basically three weeks off from
school.
And it's snow day again here in NH. It's 5:28 AM and there are 248
closing
and delays. Thank goodness while I was out yesterday, I got milk and
bread.

And a new bottle of Tylenol.

My heart goes out to you!! There can be such a thing as "too much" kids!
I remember one year in Maryland when it seemed as if it was one snow day
after another...and "Mom, I'm bored".

I'll trade for a bored six-month old puppy who hates my husband and
thinks that only she should ever be patted by me. *Cash backs off when
she pulls that. *Harry very quietly reminds her exactly how big his
teeth are. *LOL!

Elizabeth (she's visiting and leaves Friday)

And here I thought you'd expanded your household.

I should bring DD down to play with her.

I'm at a meeting all day tomorrow and then she goes back to the
breeder on Friday.

Elizabeth

Today would have worked - LOL, DD and dogs seem to be a natural.

Nah, not for me schedule-wise, plus the weather was supposed to have
been much worse than it ended up being.

I did realize that. Wimpy storm here for all the school closing and other
cancellations

But is the puppy male human adverse or just your DH?

Yes. She's not exposed to male humans. That's part of why she's here
- more opportunity to meet people in general.

Elizabeth

Ah - if she visits again, DD and I will happily help her socialize.

Cheryl

Knots and rope strength [email protected] Knots 2 December 20th 04 06:41 AM
Sculpey strength? Polymer Clay 13 August 27th 04 11:40 PM
OT - prayers for strength Shirley Shone Beads 10 July 15th 04 08:11 AM
OT-strength for one of us. nzl* Quilting 23 February 21st 04 05:20 AM
Bowline strength [email protected] Knots 2 September 2nd 03 08:32 PM