new-to-me designer

Old January 2nd 09, 01:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Default new-to-me designer

Donna's Ink Circle link led me to this discovery:
http://aaneedleworks.altervista.org/shopindex.htm

....and I feel my resolve weakening....must....complete.....UFOs.....

Sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
Old January 2nd 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lewmew

On Jan 1, 7:38*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
Donna's Ink Circle link led me to this discovery:http://aaneedleworks.altervista.org/shopindex.htm

...and I feel my resolve weakening....must....complete.....UFOs.....

Sue

--
Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Musicwww.dirtylinen.com

She has a yahoo group too. . .
Old January 2nd 09, 01:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/1/09 8:38 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

Donna's Ink Circle link led me to this discovery:
http://aaneedleworks.altervista.org/shopindex.htm

...and I feel my resolve weakening....must....complete.....UFOs.....

Sue

Doesn't she have lovely stuff. Should I forward you her yahoo group info?

Cheryl

Old January 2nd 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Default new-to-me designer: attn. anne and cheryl

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/1/09 8:38 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

Donna's Ink Circle link led me to this discovery:
http://aaneedleworks.altervista.org/shopindex.htm

...and I feel my resolve weakening....must....complete.....UFOs.....

Sue

Doesn't she have lovely stuff. Should I forward you her yahoo group info?

Cheryl

I feel like Superman next to a bar of Kryptonite, and then you and Ann
jump in like the Lex Luther twins to enable MORE stitching tangents!
What's a person to do??

Can you kind ladies find me the link that magically adds an hour to each
day? (Better make that 2 hours, so I can find time to exercise, too!) VBG

I was a good girl last night...pulled out a WIP/almost-UFO and worked on
this:

http://www.drawnthread.com/Generosity.html

It was a very chilly night, and this seemed appropriate!

sue

Old January 2nd 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Susan Hartman wrote:
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/1/09 8:38 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

[...]

I love that one. I did it for a friend who spins and weaves. She has
woven me a scarf and a shawl in exchange for cross stitch. I used GAS
threads and Whisper for the sheep.

MargW

Old January 3rd 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/2/09 11:39 AM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 1/1/09 8:38 PM, in article
, "Susan Hartman"
wrote:

Donna's Ink Circle link led me to this discovery:
http://aaneedleworks.altervista.org/shopindex.htm

...and I feel my resolve weakening....must....complete.....UFOs.....

Sue

Doesn't she have lovely stuff. Should I forward you her yahoo group info?

Cheryl

I feel like Superman next to a bar of Kryptonite, and then you and Ann
jump in like the Lex Luther twins to enable MORE stitching tangents!
What's a person to do??

Can you kind ladies find me the link that magically adds an hour to each
day? (Better make that 2 hours, so I can find time to exercise, too!) VBG

I could use more "awake" hours.
I was a good girl last night...pulled out a WIP/almost-UFO and worked on
this:

http://www.drawnthread.com/Generosity.html

It was a very chilly night, and this seemed appropriate!

sue

That is so cute

Cheryl

designer mebbing Needlework 0 December 27th 07 06:12 PM
I'm a Designer! :) Karen C - California Needlework 13 July 6th 05 05:00 PM
I'm a Designer! Karen C - California Needlework 1 July 5th 05 12:18 AM
Designer needs help! Jordan Needle Arts Needlework 24 April 4th 04 08:25 PM
Designer Fan Clubs Brenda Lewis Needlework 10 July 24th 03 06:28 PM