You're all still here!

Old January 5th 13, 02:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default You're all still here!

I am just peeking in after not reading much (although I have popped in with an occasional question) for the last five years. I am cleaning through my quilt room this week, trying to get rid of some UFO's and organize my fabric stash, etc., and I've been remembering fondly some of the fabric that was gifted to me by generous RCTQers, or swapped in an Ugly Fabric swap, or sewn into adorable little mini blocks for an rctq block exchange ... not to mention the quilt on my bed that was longarm quilted beautifully by a fellow quilter that I met on RCTQ. So I popped back in, and it is so nice to see familiar names. I haven't been quilting all that often during the last five years, since I became a mom (of 2), but I have formed a monthly sewing group, and am excitedly starting some fresh projects this month. Anyway, hi again!

Lynn, formerly of Boston and now of Salt Lake City
Old January 5th 13, 01:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Welcome home! Lots of us seem to have wandered over to FB (aka the
Dark Side), but there are always a few faithful posters, and probably
lots more who just read. We really need more people to show a sign of
life more often, because it feels foolish to just talk to yourself.
Roberta in D

Old January 5th 13, 05:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Janner

On 05/01/13 14:34, Roberta wrote:
[...]

Hi, and yes I talk to myself all the time!!!!! I don't get any sensible
replies though

Janner
France
Old January 10th 13, 04:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
amy in SoCal

Hi, Lynn!!
Yes, most of us are still here. Some post, some lurk, some have gone to "the Dark Side" as Roberta has said.
Glad to see you are still quilting. With 2 children, it is difficult to find time, but you need that to stay sane!! BTDT!
Welcome back,don't be a stranger!
Happy Quilting!
Old January 11th 13, 09:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne*

hey Lynn,
i remember you.
yup, has been quite a while since i've see you here.
last time you only had one wee babe.
thats a big move from Boston to Utah.
cheers,
jeanne
still in auckland.

wrote ...

Old January 13th 13, 12:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Michele A

I still read when life permits.
Michele from Ohio

Old February 16th 13, 11:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sewingsue[_2_]

On Sunday, January 13, 2013 12:01:11 AM UTC, Michele A wrote:
I still read when life permits.

Michele from Ohio

I was doing a hunt for groups and found you again.
It's been so long since I was here that I can't even remember what name I posted under.
Apologies for mistakes while I find my way around again.
Old February 16th 13, 05:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy E

Howdy!
Welcome back, Sue.
We're still here, but we're not all still here,
and some of us are not "all-here", you know what I mean.

Happy Quilting!
Ragmop/Sandy

On 2/16/13 5:41 AM, in article
, "Sewingsue"