internet burp?

Old September 20th 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default internet burp?

I'm getting messages from last week that I've already read. It's deja vu
all over again! g Is it happening to anyone else? Or just me?

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old September 20th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article kHtIi.94700$Xa3.56346@attbi_s22,
"KJ" wrote:

I'm getting messages from last week that I've already read. It's deja vu
all over again! g Is it happening to anyone else? Or just me?

Might just be your ISP -- it's not happening here, at least.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 20th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

It's happening to me too. I thought it was just my head bobbling again.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 20th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Kathyl:
It is not happening to me NOW, but that was the
situation here for most of July and August. I did
unsubscribe and then subscribe again several times,
marking "All Read" and so on, but that did not
eliminate the deja vu. The problem disappeared in
September for no discernible reason, so maybe it was
solved by Wee Folk.
PAT, advising patience, in VA/USA

Old September 20th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

I think the problem was actually CAUSED by the Wee Folk, and now they have
just moved into our area. Send chocolate to Kathyl and Karen.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 20th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Sandy is probably right. We both have mchsi as our ISP don't we? that's
probably the source of the problem. Oh well, if that's the worst we have to
deal with.....I can handle it.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old September 20th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

NO, you can't. I can't either. We need chocolate. We need chocolate.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 20th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

LOL....my bad. Yes! Chocolate! The darker the better! (for me)....piles
and piles of chocolate!

--
NO, you can't. I can't either. We need chocolate. We need chocolate.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Sandy is probably right. We both have mchsi as our ISP don't we?
that's probably the source of the problem. Oh well, if that's the worst
we have to deal with.....I can handle it.

--
Kathyl (KJ)

Looking for Baby Burp Cloth Inst. Donna in NE La. Quilting 30 July 3rd 06 03:52 PM
Internet problems Katherine Yarn 6 December 29th 04 12:45 AM
Did Google burp today? AliceW Quilting 2 December 3rd 03 05:17 AM